2 Dog-headed Human In My Dream... Meaning??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by momsky, Jan 28, 2017.

1. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Every now and then, I've been getting these weird dreams.

My most recent started with me watching my kids as toddlers in different scenarios. Afterwards, it was dark and I was in the middle of the road, there were a few street lights... I sensed somebody was at my left but not too close, from my sideview, it looked handsome and tall like a model, so I looked from bottom to up, his outfit was jeans, then a trendy black military style trench coat.. then to my shock, a head of a black dog... it was looking at me...

I was speechless but did not scream (in my head, i was thinking of a way to escape and not get bitten)... so I looked to my right side, at a close distance, i noticed another figure, and like the previous one, i looked from bottom to up again.. tall and handsome, jeans, grey military style trench coat... but the head was grey Siberian Husky, it was looking at me too.. then i woke up... i was shaking...

On the side note, these past few weeks, when I'm doing my regular walks, dogs would literally stop and not move 'til i past them. I noticed their owners will try to get a glimpse of me and I don't blame them. One lady was pulling her dog to move already but it just sat and moved to the very side of the pathwalk.

I feel they are somehow related but my mind just goes blank when i try to make a connection. Should I be worried? Is it some sort of a sign like my death???? I hope not, I still want to see my children graduate from university and of course, to see their success...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    KashmirFlower likes this.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

No No No .... Please do not think extremes. I have had similar experiences and I am still alive :)

It could be some situation you might have to deal with in work or family life. But you will deal with it and put it behind . So don't worry!

momsky likes this.
  3. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Thank you @jskls.. I guess I'm a bit paranoid ever since I dreamed of dying and seeing the all-white hospital that i have been praying to not die yet 'til at least I see all my children finished university and earning well.... forgot to mention that the road i mentioned in my post is also the same road where I got hit by a car in the middle of daytime in 2011.

jskls likes this.
  4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Ohhh so sorry to hear about the incident that happened earlier. Twice I saw the black dog I had to face distrust at work but those few weeks were very stressful. I am not too good in interpreting dreams just shared my experience

Get rid of ur fear and Ive seen myself dying long long long ago ... don't worry

5. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Thank you! I really appreciate you sharing your experience. I think I already have a particular someone in mind that I've been avoiding like a plague these past weeks because i doubt her sincerity as a friend.

jskls likes this.
  6. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

it is scary, Are you going through rough time with out a stability and worrying what will happen etc ? may be those worries are coming like this as dreams. (I remember other thread where you said about a closet.)
    Are you sleeping late? try to sleep early like 8:30 - 9:00 and see if it is undisturbed. if needed get up early. Do meditation and some yoga to be in peace.

don't know anything but when I was not in peaceful situations/new person in life/moved to new city to live alone, I used to get scary dreams like some group of people chasing me, even after watching news some things go deep in mind that same will happen in dream to me, I saw big shooting scene, clearly heard sounds and big view of open place with people/army with big guns.

momsky likes this.
  7. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

@KashmirFlower The irony is that life is actually very good and smooth sailing right now. Yes, I sleep late and it's because i'm trying to avoid having another dream, though, I noticed I sleep well with no dreams if the lights are on but the problem is takes me a long time to fall asleep and will increase my electricity bill.

Which yoga do you do to remove the bad dreams? I remember another poster in my other thread to listen to Lord Hanuman in Youtube but couldn't get myself to (last time I listened to a mantra to Goddess Lakshmi, an extremely beautiful and soothing female voice was waking me up- wasn't scary but I was not comfortable and i felt disrespectful since i don't know the rituals and i'm a devotee of Mama Mary).

8. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

i mean, yoga for overall calmness and stress reduction, nothing directly for bad dreams. i read that our fears takes the form of dreams.
    i think you can listen to that music as soothing/calming thing without associating it to rituals etc.

momsky likes this.