1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

2 Csec and looking fit - anyone?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by curtainsdown, Jan 27, 2016.

1. curtainsdown

curtainsdown Silver IL'ite

is there anyone here who have had two CSecs and now has a fit body? Especially if your second C Sec was when you were 35+ ??

Need to give motivation to a friend who just delivered the second baby :) ?! She is a fitness freak and looked in great shape between the 1st and the 2nd baby..... Before her first, she did not care so much and so looked average - ----- -

2. curtainsdown

So there isn't really much hope!?

@KavithaUS
    @Happysoul1234
    @nimmimoorthy
    @shyl
    @SGBV
    @sujathanattamai
    @nutty_witty

I think you have all had 2+ C-Sections. Please help my friend with some positive recommendations :)

3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I have had 2 C-sec... Didn't aware of this thread when I answered your PM.

I look fit, I am into my early 30s and a mom of 2 kids under the age of 5 yrs. But I still look like a young girl. In fact many people have raised their eyebrows when I introduced myself as a mom of 2.
    So, I consider myself fit..

My secret is mostly about what I eat. I eat everything, but in moderate. I am not a diet person, although I diet on and off. But I can't do that with sheer motivation continually.
    But I am strict on how much I eat. Always i ensure I eat less starch, more green and more protein.

Secondly I do exercise. But not with machines or gym. It is the chores I do at home. Cleaning, moping the floor, running after the kids, using staircases every inside the house as well as at the office, and a bit of gardening apart from full time cooking (3 meals per day), makes me always active. I rarely sit at one place and do nothing. I would be always running busily.

I walk, again not as a scheduled walking. But i walk at the terrace while making long phone calls in the eve. Sometimes I would walk with my headphone on inside our garden for a while. It is really refreshing.

I purposely bend down, lift heavy stuff and give some tough works to my body as much as I can.

In addition to this, I do tummy crunching exercise almost daily.

I am not lean like a zero sized heroines. I am a little chubbier, but I am not over weight. I look in good shape, and my skin looks good too.

In fact, I take sometimes at least once a week to to beautify myself -
    such as conditioning the hair, parlor etc..etc..

I missed to use vit e and multi vit supplements due to other issues then. But now I am using both.

4 people like this.
  4. curtainsdown

Thanks SGBV. I will pass on the information. Appreciate a lot :) And kudos to your motivation to keep up the hard work!

5. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I had 2 c sec.I have stared going to gym 6 months after delivery and watch on what i eat.Your friend can also check with her doc about exercises she can do and start doing the same.

6. curtainsdown

Thank you JGVR. So with the workouts, the tummy does not stand out?

Overall she is quite thin and but she had to workout a lot between the pregnancies to make the tummy go in.

Thanks much. I am sure she will be delighted to know its possible :)