1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

10months old baby passing motion 5 times per day

Discussion in 'Infants' started by love2vani, Mar 22, 2014.

1. love2vani

love2vani Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

My daughter is 10 months old now. Past 10 days she is passing motion 5 times per day. It was not loose tool. Semi solid. Mostly after every meal she is passing the tool. she is not gaining weight also.

And her urinate also very frequent only. Some time she wont drink that much of water also. but frequent urination.

I was very much concerned on this. And i searched in the net. So manythings was upsetting me. Could some one tell me this is normal? or i have to check with the DR?

2. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

My baby had similar issue a month ago. I stopped all solids, and let her get back to normal. It took about a week. Unless your baby's poop is not normal in color, or bloody, you can keep bf, and thin porridges, she will be fine. Don't worry

1 person likes this.
  3. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Hey Love2vani,

Hey dear... I dont think you should be worrying unless you find blood or black or green colored stool... as you said it looks semi solid, all is well.. if you wish you can consult her peadic!!! Njoy!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I would suggest to check with a doctor. You don't want her to be dehydrated.

1 person likes this.