1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

100 Litres Of Water Challenge - March 2019

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anuvedha, Mar 1, 2019.

1. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Mar 23 4 L
    Mar 24 4 L
    27 L to go..

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Day 22 to day 25: 3L each - 12L
    44l to go

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

March 21 : 3L
    March 22 : 3L
    March 23 : 2L
    March 24 : 2L
    March 25 : 3L

4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Can you please guide me how you are splitting that 4L? No matter how much I try I can't touch 4L. 3 is maximum.

5. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Day 26 to 30: 15L
    29 to go

6. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Only one day left for the challenge to complete. I still have 29litres to go. I am not worried that I am not able to complete the challenge. I am able to drink so much water only because of this thread. I did realise and tried very hard to maintain a good water intake. I was taking only a small amount of water every day. This thread was such a motivation.
    Thanks to @anuvedha for starting this thread. Hope others got some good benefits too.

7. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Dear all

Please don't take more water this will increase function of your kidneys. ends with kidney failure. you have to take water when you feel trusty for that you have to do some physical exercise, when you do, will feel trusty this is the alarm to drink water. normal in-take will be 2 - 2.5 Ltrs per day. I am not discouraging please let you know the other side effect before your task .. good luck.

gknew likes this.
  8. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for your information. Good to know that.

I was not even drinking one litre before. I just started counting my intake and found that I am taking just 0.7 litres. So this really helps me to increase to 2litres.

Venkat20 likes this.
  9. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

healthy. good luck

10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I was wondering for long what this challenge. Drinking 100 litres of water. Since title says “Challenge “ I though OP MEANT DRINKING 100 litre per day!
    OMG,!!
    2.Then I thought the topic is not for me and skipped.
    But then when I changed the approach to read and respond via RECENT ACTIVITY, I Found numerous FBs I grew agog and today I read.
    3. OP is cent percent correct that one should drink optimum quantity of water and thirst should not be ignored. Timing befor and afterfood seems to do a lot good especially with poor metabolism.
    4. Consciously or unconsciously many would drink right quantity in right time.
    5. An obese woman in her thirty + was casually suggested not to drink water immediately after meal and totally avoid day time sleep nor have a nap. Six months later when I met her, she was thanking me profusely showing her photographs before & after. I was pleasantly surprised when she told that she followed my suggestion and by word of mouth it has reached many her obese in their family. She says they had great benefits. I think even pot belly too can be avoided or progressively eliminated by altering wrong practices of drinking water .
    6. Another hint is to eat every time not stomach full. Leave little empty space For generated gases to have free moment.
    7. In Tamil there is a saying பசித்து இரு- தனித்து இரு. பசித்து புசி.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God helps those who eat & drink sensibly in right time with right people in right moment!.

Ngr”

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Anusha2917 likes this.