100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 54: Got some good news from my friend

mangaii, kaniths, Greenbay and 5 others like this.
  2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Got the satisfaction of saying 'I told you so' to my husband today. When we first bought the Rotimatic he complained incessantly for weeks about me wasting money on untested appliances that would end up in the storage shed. I told him if men were the ones breaking their backs rolling out rotis every single day they would have invented a device in the middle ages. The irony here is that he and my son are the roti-eaters in the house while I was the sole roti-maker. :sweat: Hearing him grouchily admit I was right was so worth it. : )

Screenshot_Rotimatic.jpg

cheenu123, mangaii, rachaputi and 8 others like this.
  3. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 63: Today , while going in my two wheeler, i saw a small branch of tree falling just infront of my vehicle. I was saved from getting hurt.

mangaii, Viswamitra, girvani and 7 others like this.
  4. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

MIL is here, MIL is here, finally!!
    Picked her from Airport and witnessed wife shedding tears seeing her Mom.
    I hope the rest of the stay, both shed only tears of joy :)
    I miss my mom(and dad too though he passed away long back) but glad that my wife still has her parents.

5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 55: Went to one of the popular Indian restaurants for a buffet with 2 of my friends. Best thing is all of us are from different religion and country. I was explaining each and every dish and they loved it. Finally they said they love Indian food ! Who cannot love our Indian food ? :cheer:

6. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Walked before breakfast, wish to continue

7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

June 13/19:
    Health issues with my husband and the doc has ordered multiple tests. We are awaiting results and further diagnosis. The doctor, as any other doctors would, started a conversation to make us feel at ease. Talking this that everything from our natives to present, at some point it was about our family whereabouts. To our surprise, he is a student of my husband's close relative! What a small world really! Dh and I have always wished our parents were with us, or we with them rather facing issues by ourselves most time. The doc's extra warmth is comforting much. :touched: A hopeful week ahead. :beer-toast1:

June 14/19:
    Weekend, Summer, and Kulfis! :wink1:

mangaii, Greenbay, Giri12 and 9 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Friend/sister of mind reminded me to focus on the important things and let go of any other which causes you anxiety. She is my saviour whenever I face a problem and my heartfelt gratitude goes to her.

mangaii, kaniths, Giri12 and 5 others like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Because of preoccupation, I have made the worst sin of not wishing my wife happy wedding anniversary yesterday. She came to my office and shook hands with me reminding me about the anniversary. My wife, son and I went to a nice restaurant to have dinner and the day ended with smile all around. This is the first time I have missed wishing her happy anniversary before she reminded me.

If she really wanted she could have made my entire day miserable but she didn't. Lesson: I realized that the choices we make decides the level of peace we have.

mangaii, Greenbay, kaniths and 8 others like this.
  10. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 64 : Travelling by train today...last year during the same time we travelled by train to chennai..
    My Dh is very excited...as he loves train journeys.

mangaii, kaniths, Giri12 and 7 others like this.