100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 49: Went to a restaurant with my colleague. Had good food and great time with her. Both were speaking about our respective countries. Got to many things which I wasn’t aware of. She is very kind and very helping. Glad I met her.

Day 50: Yay it’s friday :cheer:
    Will be waiting for this day every week badly. Not just for weekend, but I get to meet my DH :hearteyes:

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Quite an ebullient feel upon touch of books varied in content from lit to maths to anthology. Impresses indeed profoundly. Mere reading your impressions here set me for the day. Heartfelt thanks.
    God Bless.

Vaikuntha, mangaii and Gauri03 like this.
  3. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Productive meeting with supervisor is something I look forward to :)

4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys had a sports day and they were happy and weather was beautiful. I solved a floating point problem in my code and I am happy too.

5. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 59 : Today was once such day where i had to stand up for myself and be firm on my decision. Glad i did that. Things did fall back in place.

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Seeing boys playing football matches in pouring rain was strangely nice. None of the players were bothered about rain. This is called character building. I am learning.

7. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 60 : Today we met a person in the swimming class and was amazed to see his dedication towards the sport. The way he was reaching all the kids and correcting their mistakes while swimming was really good. Later we came to know that he is a national level swimmer and teaches the people everyday whenever he comes for the Swimming. Its just out of his interest.

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Another day while rain was pouring my little one did canoeing as part of Beavers. It was so cold but so enjoyable at the same time. They thoroughly enjoyed it and ended with piano lessons.

9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 51: Woke up early and went to gym.It was a pleasant experience.

10. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Thanks @Gauri03 for the recommendation of Bullet Journal book. I got the book from library and I finished reading it asap since 39 people were waiting on the book. I have made notes and I'm excited to start on the exercise. I have a new notebook , gel pens and markers . As I was working my daughter saw it and even she wants to start using the system. Thank you @Gauri03 . You are wealth of information. You continue to influence people around you in a positive way.