100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

A productive meeting with my supervisor, a good chat and listened to a friend who was a bit drained, football training and a small walk. I am simply grateful!

Sweety2016, mangaii, Ramyarc and 7 others like this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I texted a friend a simple message, "I am so happy <this> happened today." She texted back, "I am happy too. Your happiness is my happiness."

The second part of her message was so nice to read and a bit of a surprise as she is not very expressive with words. Somehow even though those words are commonly used in real life, books and movies, reading it from her doubled my joy.

3. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 57 : A break in the mid week is very rare. Yesterday we had a holiday..and so we have a short week..once in a while it is needed.

Sweety2016, mangaii, Rihana and 5 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

As part of "making my home" project which I have assigned to self , recently I purchased this brass Krishnar from Guruvayoor during my last weekend visit. Today morning I unpacked the parcel and made a jasmine garland from the lose jasmine flowers which my MIL had purchased yesterday. Bringing him home and doing this small garland for him gave that "infinite" amount of positivity to me. Can't stop admiring his beauty .

As our new home is getting ready I can't wait to put my ideas into my project .
    IMG-20190606-WA0001.jpg

5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My younger son is a quieter one and he won't speak out if it is not necessary. He and his brother memorized a Scottish dialect poem and recited yesterday at the North East Scotland Music Festival. When we started memorising, he was so anxious what will happen if I forgot and so on. I have assured him and we worked in so many different ways. yesterday, he did it brilliantly along with his brother and I was so happy for him as he was saying that I am confident now.

6. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 58 : Today i was able to reach office early. People are still in the festive mood and looks like they have gone for a long weekend.

Sweety2016, mangaii, Rihana and 5 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

An ordinary day with everyday blessings.

mangaii, shravs3, Rihana and 4 others like this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It's been a week of having to make tough decisions. Decisions clouded by uncertainty with precious little to illuminate the right path forward. What has helped is switching from a big picture perspective to focusing on the next best action given the circumstances and making peace with the outcome. When you can't see where the ladder goes the only thing to do is to climb it one step at a time and at each stage reevaluate future steps without regretting the choices that got you there. Even a bad decision is better than endless dithering.

9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Mixed day with both positive and negative news. That is what makes the life much more interesting and make me call it a healthy "salad". I rush to the Lord when I had something to thank Him for and I do the same when I have obstacles. If everything is handed over to him, my mind gets cleaned up. My pleasure and pain become part of the management of the universe.

Sweety2016, mangaii, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Edited an image and added text and lines using an online tool. I don't think Michelangelo also would have gazed at the Sistine Chapel with such a feeling of accomplishment. :grinning:

Sweety2016, mangaii, Gauri03 and 5 others like this.