100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

May 8/19:
    Mango season! :hearteyes:

mangoezzz.jpg

I'm looking forward to break hour already. :grinning:

Lol, simple pleasures like that and nope I'm not one bit guilty about it. Hehe. :tongueclosed::grin:

Giri12, Thyagarajan, jskls and 8 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Attended an oil industry conference. Met my ex colleagues from three different organisation. So refreshing and it is a feel good factor. Cannot wait to go back to the industry.

jskls, Anusha2917, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  3. Sweety2016

Sweety2016 Gold IL'ite

Day 5:I was watching some TED talks in the afternoon on climate change due to greenhouse gas emissions and how its difficult to break the stable CO2 gas or convert it or capture it as its levels are too low to even get diagnosed (40 molecules are present amongst one million molecules of air). But it still it has alarming effects on the atmosphere. A sudden dawn of realization engulfed me yesterday. I am thinking of using the materials I am developing for some other different applications for CO2 capture and see if it works! This is in no way related to my work but since I have all the required equipment and facilities in lab, I will be trying to do something that may be of some use to our planet. I am thrilled and excited..:)

Giri12, kaniths, jskls and 6 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

A productive meeting, a new list of things to do and spring ahead, I am happy.

Sweety2016, kaniths, jskls and 4 others like this.
  5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 31: Spoke to my granny, aunts, uncles and cousins after long time.
    Felt so good. Nothing can beat talking to your family members. I wanna visit India badly :neutral:

Two of my cousins had their board exams this year and both of them completed with flying colours. Can’t believe they are entering into college!

Ramyarc, Giri12, Sweety2016 and 6 others like this.
  6. KumariSupriya

KumariSupriya New IL'ite

Thank you for sharing this, it really gave me positive vibes.

7. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 40 : Today i sent a Note of appreciation to one of the client coordinator. I was chasing that person for almost three months for something and he helped to close it.
    Until recently i never did this and also never realized it. I would always complain that the management never appeciates our work . But i was doing the same. I would just say a thank u and leave it.
    These small gestures makes a lot of difference.

8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Logged in to see dozens of likes and comments on my status messages by @Thyagarajan Sir. Made me really happy. I appreciate the comments a tad more than the likes but I'm grateful for both. Always love reading other people's thoughts about the quotes I share. Thank you for taking the time to read through them Sir!

9. Sweety2016

Sweety2016 Gold IL'ite

Day 6: 3 little brats and 4 grownup kids ( including me), the house is at its best chaotic state with laughters, arguments and discussions filling up the air...I was deprived of solitude and my dear alexa..today I woke up earlier than usual..while the children were sleeping and H engaging his clan, I alone in the hall grabbed the chance and started listening to my favorites while browsing through the newspaper leisurely..The news I read of bhutan was soul stirring..the country measured its progress not on the basis of gross economic growth but on the basis of gross happiness index. The PM is a doctor who is a PM in the weekdays and Surgeon on Saturdays.. I cannot explain the equilibrium I felt at that moment...:) So this is how my day started..

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My older son exhibits his caring nature towards two younger kids who were not happy with the situation and the younger one exhibits sheer happiness of seeing one of his friend winning a race. I am utterly grateful to see this from them.