100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 14: DH dropped me to this new place and left. It was damn emotional :(
    He stayed with me for a week.He assured that we will meet every weekend. Waiting for this long weekend

Giri12, Anusha2917, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Went for an early morning cycle ride and it was so good. I was emotionally about to break out at some point but I kept it quiet and forced my self to think from the other person point of view to understand. Even though, I wouldn't have done that if I was them but still I concluded I cannot change so forced my self back into a peace mode.

Giri12, kaniths, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  3. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 24 : The to do list increases by the weekend. Have been able to complete it. The new list has begun now.
    Day 25 : After a month's break for my vehicle, i am driving down to office. Thought would I be hesitant while driving. But the case was not so.

Giri12, kaniths, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 15: I have the habit of encroaching my DHs portion of the bed most of the times. So he used to have disturbed sleep :confused:
    He told me tat he had a good night sleep yesterday since I wasn’t there to disturb his sleep.

Me on the other hand, without proper bed and pillow I struggled to fall asleep :smirk:
    Finally asked him to enjoy this privileged bachelorhood after marriage :tearsofjoy:

Giri12, radv, Paripoorna and 3 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

An ordinary day, simple but heart filling pleasures of seeing boys being kind, completing tasks set out to do and many more.

kaniths, shravs3, radv and 3 others like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 198 : after a not so good results for my individual growth at workplace ,in the rewards and recognition function today our team received "team of the year " award .
    :cheer::cheer: Okay I'm happy now there was some sort of recognition for the team if not at an individual level for me.
    One more positive : 19 th is an important day for 60% construction drawings to be submitted for a particular project. I have been progressing well and it resulted in an appreciation mail from project manager in the US. It said " I appreciate all the hard work Anusha is putting for this work which will help us keep up with the dates. " :banana:
    Happy happy. to get an appreciation from a amreekan and it is a big deal for me because this person was cranky and didn't quite agree initially with my options and he thought I can't meet the deadline with my trials and errors.

7. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 26 : Today i tried a new but simple recipe which was a hit in our house. Usually there is a lot of resistance at home for new recipes. But this one was a hit...

kaniths, GeetaKashyap, Giri12 and 6 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Worked from home and it was a productive day.

kaniths, Gauri03, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I had a poster presentation at the annual symposium in my faculty. Winning the best poster was an amazing feeling and I am full of gratitude.

kaniths, startinganew, Giri12 and 6 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 199 : As we had off for elections the next day the day was loaded with a lot of work . All the boxes were ticked in my office to do list.
    Day 200 : First task for the day was "Getting Inked". Yes the most important thing to do was go to the polling booth as early as possible (to avoid any sort of queue) do your duty as a citizen. One small chance for us to show "we care for our country ".

This marks my 200th post in this thread . Yes this was without a break in between. :yikes: and 600th post in IL
    *Bear with my speech today*
    ** I am proud that I have joined the league of double century club just like Sachin, Sehwag ,Chris Gayle etc haha. (What a comparison) :banana:"

200 days is approximately 55% of a year. Okay I have managed to stay positive on more than half number of days in a year. #soproud #Selfpatonmyback :beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1:

Did I see any change in my behavior ? Oh yes totally. Now my mind is trained to see only the positives no matter what. I don't yell at my hubby(poor fellow), I don't get irritated(I do but less), I have a more patient ears to listen to others, I take failures on my stride (I did see a few setbacks in these 200 days both professionally and personally) , I do my work without procrastinating(because I want to be honest when I post something here) and many more things(I'll stop here before you feel I am bugging you).
    So yes this thread will remain my favorite always .. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank you all for the likes and encouragement .

** taking a break from this thread . Hoping to start soon or I may reduce the frequency of posting*
    Just taking a break after a marathon. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Afresh, kaniths, Gauri03 and 7 others like this.