100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Anusha's avatar changed, Afresh's ribbon changed!

(challenge ahead: I should get used to interacting with newly kitted and transformed positivity neighbors now. Hello?! I am Novalis. You both look oddly familiar ..did we meet before in some butter masala cooking class?)

Afresh, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 189 : Got a message in whatsapp from an unknown foreign number... It said " I hope you are doing good " and had an invitation attached with wedding details... Ahhh... Thank God I could recognize him from his DP. Old old school friend.. 3rd 4th standard ka friendship ..he was my benchmate . Then he left school. Wow. . How he managed to find my number and drop a message. . (I am not active on any other social media ) Felt good remembering the good old days.. And chatting with him for a while . .

Giri12, Afresh, kaniths and 1 other person like this.
  3. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 18 : Back to the routine. Things are falling back in place. The leg injury has healed completely.
    Day 19: After a hectic day at work, spent good time with my kiddo. Mommy happy , kid is very happy. All the tiredness is gone. The story they narrate is so nice.

Giri12, Gauri03, Afresh and 2 others like this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Last Weekend:
    I saw a cute shoe with purple tinges (my fav color) on the shop display, and like that green scarf in the 'you know what movie' it was calling out to me (out of the misery of being stuck there, I suppose!) :grinning: I couldn't resist. I bought it. It looks good on me too. Shoe and I, both happy happy! :tongueclosed: :facepalm: :innocent:

Giri12, Anusha2917, shravs3 and 3 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Completed my presentation for tomorrow. Went for a cycle ride with boys for the first time after my injury. I managed it and I was so thankful for the recovery.

6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 190 : loooonggg day started with a walk during the sun rise ( yes I started my walking during morning ):banana:and ended satisfactorily with all work done .
    Day 191 : After a long and tiring day my dad prepared my favorite snack after I got back from work ...what a feeling to eat what you love the most that too prepared by daddy dearest :cheer:

Afresh, kaniths, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  7. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 20 : I was breaking my head on a complex formula in excel. After half a day's effort i got the desired result..i then realized how much time is going into the day to day transactional activities and no time for self learning. Need to work on it.

Giri12, Afresh, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 11: Got to know about my teammates. Coincidentally all are from Bangalore :banana:

Anusha2917, kaniths, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 12: Saw my inlaws reception pic which was posted in family group. I was surprised to see that my MILs reception saree colour, hairstyle was same as that of my mom’s reception saree and hairstyle! What a coincidence :rolleye:

Giri12, Afresh, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The second presentation of the month is done successfully. One more to go.

Giri12, Anusha2917, kaniths and 3 others like this.