100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 142 : The appraisal season in office is not far away and as usual it was an unfruitful discussion. But I am thankful for many other things in the previous year . How my manager agreed to grant me long leave in spite of some heavy work load and I could concentrate on few things in my personal life. One at a time in life - not possible to grab it all. :)

kkrish, salad, mangaii and 3 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I had a very good meeting with my supervisor. I after an hour and 45 mins , my supervisor agreed the concept of the modelling and gave me a green signal to proceed to the 3D modelling from the 2D. I was thankful. In the evening, because it was Poornima, we did Lalitha sakra pooja at my friend's place and that was blissful.

happyperson, kkrish, salad and 4 others like this.
  3. Neelaa

Neelaa Bronze IL'ite

Day1: yesterday, prepared and packed breakfast and lunch for my dh. Got my kids ready and took them to the nearby park, made them play with few other kids inside the park. Both were happy. I too made a friend there. Evening, went on as usual. Prepared dinner early and slept only at 11.

kaniths, kkrish, salad and 6 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My little son did a wall
    Climbing for his Beavers session. Seeing him breaking through the fear barrier and climbing to the top made me realise that every body will reach the destination in their own phase if they have an international right.

kaniths, kkrish, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

When I am about to reach 65 years of age, I find it hard to manage the household without my wife's presence if she leaves for India ahead of me. On the positive side, these are times to cuddle with Orion and spend time with my son. It is time for diet and exercise as well.

6. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Finally got done with mammogram. Met a tech who went above and beyond to make me comfortable. She went on to talk about how sometimes letting things go helps in long run. Trying to be positive that breast pain and bump is something minor. Sometimes universe works in a weird way. One minute you are chasing your dream worrying about million things in life and next minute when something like this hits you everything else becomes irrelevant.

startinganew, kaniths, SunPa and 10 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

It was a long day, packed with different actions from my side and from boys and I was on my feet for 17 hours. When I hit the bed, I realised that I kept my calm and kept going till the end.

8. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Positive day 5
    Weather was good. Went to park. Dd was so excited to run around.

I went to gym to do LBT. I couldn't do all the exercise exactly the way trainer said. But I kept doing my best and sweat like anything. I realized I am burning my calories that's what I wanted:banana:

Over all had a productive day.

kaniths, kkrish, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Despite careful effort to pack the suitcases away from Orion, he came right into our bed room watching his grandma and great grandma getting ready to leave for India. He was a little depressed for the past two days. After a good sleep last night next to his dad, he has now recovered from his depression.

10. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I'm thankful to all the women(both internet and real-life) who sent me thoughtful and positive message. My daughter's baby sitter offered to take me to hospital. It is almost 8 years since my kids were under her. Another friend has been praying for me. My forum friends sending me messages. I feel positive that I'm destined to live longer since I need to return back all these favors(not the same way/same situation). It is amazing feeling when you have bunch of women support you . My teenager daughter has been super calm and very quiet which has never happened . The silence around me and support makes me feel I'm blessed.We all are.Sometimes the rough times are to show us hey you have done something right somewhere to earn all this love. It puts back some faith in life .

startinganew, kaniths, SunPa and 7 others like this.