100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 127 : I can't express how much I am grateful to God for giving me such loved ones around me. My husband came back from Chennai with a bag full of snacks prepared by my MIL for me.
    And last time when I went to. Chennai in November I put some pumpkin seeds thinking let me try if they grow well n good. and that has yielded So many huge pumpkins ,yellow ones . My MIL said first one they gave to temple ,second one they used ,third one they distributed to neighbour and 4th one I get and they can see few more coming. She was asking me what shall I do with so many pumpkins. It's so much happiness to see so many big pumpkins and it gives me immense joy to cook with them.

2. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

After an incident yesterday, I had to clarify with another smitten aashique.

"Dude, I am not blind and deaf to NOT realize that you have been hitting on me. You are juvenile to me, how old do you think I am?" He hesitated. "I think you are in your twenties, at the tops 27."

"Are you blind and deaf now? 27? I cannot remember what it is like to be 27. That is like childhood for me" (I revealed my age).

"Are you kidding? How did you conceal? (laughs) Cosmetic surgery. I am sorry. I thought you were young."

"I am your naani types. Now go and hit on your kindred age and have any trouble flirting seek me. I will give you jhakaas tips on flirting with and wooing women. Go baccho!

Even as a buddi, I would look youthful 5-6 years ago. I am surprised, now buddier I look young-ish-ier.

3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I attended a multicultural event organised by Aberdeen Hindu temp,e trust. I was happy to watch many different dance forms performed.

4. Anusha2917

Day 128: A normal Sunday . As I mentioned I'm starting my work after a break this Monday ,I am excited as a school kid. So went for evening shopping and purchased new glass boxes to carry my lunch n snacks as I am slowly discarding my plastics from my kitchen.

5. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Congrats to your Son on his Ph.d degree,really proud moments for you and your wife.

mangaii, Gauri03 and Viswamitra like this.
  6. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Starting my positivity diary again from today.

Day 1 : Did my weight check and i am now 58.2kg and that gave me happiness about myself , want to reach 55kg by April 2019 with my focus on meditation and my exercise.
    Though me and DD woke up late in the morning,managed to reach school on time without any worries.

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

All chores were done, homework was done for kids and went to bed with a big smile.

8. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Woke up @ 4am. Wrapped all kitchen work by 5.30 Did meditation for 30 mins. Although my 13 year old irritated and I did loose my cool I decided it is not worth my time. Starting my day 2 hours early. Looking forward to February with nothing but hopes.

Giri12, Gauri03, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 129: Felt extremely good and positive going back to work... :) starting work gave me some positive boost...

kaniths, mangaii, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The week started beautifully. While I was teaching some sums to my older son, seeing him trying to understand the concept and joy when he finally got the technique was precious to me.