100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 116: My LS chanting, KSK chanting all went as per plan. Also I had some aversion towards certain foods last week. Yesterday I was able to eat those foods without facing much problems.
    Talking to my in laws daily is giving me good amount of positivity.

satchitananda, mangaii, jskls and 2 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My older one's poem recital went well it seems. I am happy that he has done his best.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I had the most miserable weekend and two additional days this week shaking my faith completely. But I held on to my faith that this also would pass. Lo and Behold, finally, I am hit with good news at a time today solving two out of two major crisis I had faced. I realized that my mind is capable of placing me in a garbage bag and bring me back into a most pleasant place on earth.

4. Anusha2917

Day 117 : As I mentioned in one post one of my close friends wedding finally got fixed, now the plan to visit Kerala in May has begun. Since it's Ramzan time with summer vacation we decided to book train tickets early. Luckily we got tickets and very few tickets were available. Then I got a chance to chat with one college friend . She's known as gossip queen. Now that everyone is so busy with their lives hardly any time to gossip. Yesterday during this ticket booking thing we started chatting. My God we had so much to talk under the sun. About college we gossiped gossiped till our hearts content :D it was time for dinner and I had to prepare paratha so had to stop. Otherwise we both would have gone non stop.
    Felt good talking like this after really long .

5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I progressed a bit on my research and boys did their work well. An ordinary day ended satisfactorily.

6. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

(An ordinary day ended satisfactorily.)

Golden words IMO

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Fully recovered from the flu and felt energetic after a week also.

8. Anusha2917

Day 118 : went to temple, had given for a small pooja on account of Chathurthi . Felt positive and blessed .
    I want to mention that this pooja happens late in the evening. Not knowing the timings I went a bit early. Then it was taking time for pooja to finish. I was extremely hungry and felt many times I should go back and come after having dinner. Then I was waiting patiently because once I go back I would get lazy to come again .soon maha mangalarathee happened ,then they gave prasadam it was kesari one cup and Channa sundal other cup. Eating that gave such a heavenly feeling. Prasadam we obtain from God always always tastes like out of the world. There's some magic to it. Seriously !

9. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

First time in my life went for a tech meetup and enjoyed it . Although I missed spending time with my kids in the evening, I have decided to attend at least once a month session. The presenters were almost a decade younger than me and I have to say this they were very dedicated . What inspired me was a really old guy came for this session and I was inspired by his urge to learn at this age. Before going I thought I might be too old to learn this technology but man I was so wrong. I feel motivated and confident that as long as I have will and hard work from my side anything this possible. I also felt going forward I should not give such a big break to my learning gene. All this time I had the misconception that I will not be able to do it but from yesterday I have realized that is not true. I also posted my positive comments on their linkedin page . 2019 maybe blessed with year of learning more and hopefully helps me to get out of my cucoon that I'm too old to compete with 20's kids.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My husband and I are training for a upcoming cycle race in April (66 miles). Yesterday I cycled for 30 miles and felt happy/ confident that I will be ready for the challenge in April.