100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

During the work day, there was a moment I was about to get anxious with someone's comment but I was able to control my mind and divert my thoughts. The feeling that I am getting there made me feel thanful.

kaniths, Viswamitra, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 104 : Yesterday I resumed my yoga practice and felt good. Was on a break since new year. Felt good practicing my asanas.
    Day 105: something is causing me worry so much. I am feeling anxious, emotional, worried. But messaged a friend and put all my feelings in a big message to her. She didn't see it yet . But once I sent her I felt so light. Like its out of my mind .

Rihana, Viswamitra, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Finalised one calculation which I was doubting for a while. Boys got into the school routine/home work/after school activities. Spoke to my parents for few minutes. Wonderful day indeed.

4. Anusha2917

Day 106 : As it was one the most difficult days for me , I did not give up. Wanted to fight against my pains, against my negativity. Even though I was trying to cosying up in a corner going inside my bubble, my mom didn't give up . Everytime I was in the bubble she came n burst it . Having a length conversation with her regarding so many things is definitely one of the high points today. I had her today and I feel extremely thankful for it.
    Even though I was so hesitant to open up about my current situation I am glad I did that. It made me feel much better writing it down and sharing it here.

Rihana, Viswamitra, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Day 106 : As it was one the most difficult days for me , I did not give up. Wanted to fight against my pains, against my negativity. Even though I was trying to cosying up in a corner going inside my bubble, my mom didn't give up . Everytime I was in the bubble she came n burst it . Having a length conversation with her regarding so many things is definitely one of the high points today. I had her today and I feel extremely thankful for it.
    Even though I was so hesitant to open up about my current situation I am glad I did that. It made me feel much better writing it down and sharing it here.

Giri12 and girvani like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Enjoyed the moment when my little one expressed how he learned to do remainders at school and how he was proud of it. He was practicing some sums and the elder one made sure he is doing it right. Pure innocence indeed and thank you God for all the blessings.

7. Anusha2917

Day 107 : day was hard as I was extremely dehydrated and. Had to visit the hospital. After 4 5 hrs of observation they discharged saying I was just dehydrated and didn't require admission into the hospital.
    Also it's the most positive day of my life. Got my blood work results this evening and for the first time in 6.5 years I heard what I have been waiting to hear from the doctors. :) and guess what this brought down all my anxiety and stress and I have slowly and steadily picking up my appetite and no more fear seeing food. Thank full to God for bringing me this far.

Rihana, Viswamitra, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Learning my fellow illite got the news she wanted to hear certainly made my day.

9. Anusha2917

Day 108 : feels good to be back to track. Today 20 mins of meditation and visualization. Started from 5,8 10,15 and reached 20 mins today. Felt blissful.

kaniths, Rihana, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  10. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Through this thread we all share our positive emotions to overshadow our negative emotions. Through small talks here we get to know d everyday troubles our fight n all. It is so positive to know one member here got good news a new positive in her life. @Anusha2917 Heartiest congradulations. We will all pray for u dear. God bless you with all positive things. Etc