100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 99: One more day to reach my 100st post here. . :D :cheer:
    I had a Very disturbed sleep sday which is so unusual for me. Some kind of a pain took away my peace at night. After 3 4 hrs of turning sides I decided this won't work and I should divert my mind. Picked up a book from my book shelf and started reading it. Within a couple of hours I was felt my pain vanished . Though it was 2 3 am when I slept I'm glad I could sleep . My mind kept going back to the pain. But reading definitely helped me divert my mind from my pain which I wish I had done before wasting time turning sides . :blush:

radv, girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Unpacked ,house is back on and we are all ready for the school/university/work starting.

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Day 100 : It's a century. Hurrrrayyy.. Posting this 100th post seems such a surprise to me because when I started off I didn't think I'll touch 100. Aim was to reach 10th post at least. So reaching this milestone itself is a great positive.
    • Thanks to this thread . It made me realize no matter how our day goes seeing at least one positive in that day makes a big difference. Slowly over a period of time having a positive thought becomes a habit .
    • Thanks to Gauri who started this thread. When I joined IL around 3 months back this was the very first thread which caught my attention amongst all the other posts.
    • Thanks to everybody who liked my posts. It is really so encouraging and motivating. Seeing those likes I got a boost to post another positive post.
    Last but not the least I'm thinking to continue this habit putting my positive post here daily. :hearteyes::tongueout: if we are benefitted by something why should we stop at 100.. Let's make a double, triple century. Let's see how far I can go.

kaniths, Rampuri9, Giri12 and 4 others like this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Anusha and congratulations on making it to 100 posts! I totally agree with you about keeping a good thing going. Keep posting!

I wanted to thank you and @girvani for breathing new life into this thread. Your posts are the first ones I read when I open IL, even on days when I only have a minute or two to glance at the forum.

5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My Scottish friend is moving away so I called her over. We had a lovely very simple meal and laugh together. My boys and her went to wall climbing to entertain themselves. Beautiful day indeed.

Giri12, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Day 101 : Last leg of my 2 months break from work is here . My husband had to travel to another city and I didn't want to spend time alone at home so came to stay with my sister until next week. Taking care of nephew is so much fun and I'm looking forward to spend sometime with him next one week. Though he has school some evening time with him is surely a positive boost for me.
    Day 102: Today I received a message in my IL inbox. Such a surprise, it said congratulations!! I thought why would someone congralate me. ? Then a sweet note from one of IL members brought a smile on my face and made my day . :) is it not the small things that matter the most?

Rihana, Giri12 and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Woke up before everyone else and spent an hour reading in the quiet. Then went running in the rain. Can't think of one thing about it that is not a positive.

kaniths, Giri12, radv and 2 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Planned and prepared meals for the coming working week. Enjoy watching boys playing football in a cold weather. Cooked meal for a friend arrived from her holidays. Felt content when I hot the bed.

9. Anusha2917

Day 103: Sometimes we should trust God completely. Yesterday I had a terrible pain in my back and by evening I was totally out of energy. No matter what solution I did it didn't leave me. By night I was whining in pain and somehow slept. By 12 45 am the pain relapsed and I got up not knowing what to do. I literally went to pooja room took a picture of God and questioned him why would me give me this kind of pain. I just kept his picture in my hand while sleeping and said " see you are taking away this pain ". That's the last thing I remember. Morning when I woke up I felt as if I didn't have a bad night. Felt so magical.i was touching my back to see was this area aching sday . Not a trace of any pain.
    We just need to trust God . That's it.

Rihana, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

All started well with swami’s grace. Put down the things to be done in my research on the paper for the year. Now the ticking the box should start.

Gauri03 likes this.