100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Went to see my boys Christmas performances at the school. It was so cute and a special moment was treasured within me.

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 79 : My visualization and meditation technique so far is helping me. Everyday spending 10 mins on visualizing small and little positive things . Yesterday one incident happened how I was visualizing it to happen. :) and I felt positive.

Gauri03, Viswamitra and girvani like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I spoke to my friend from USA after a long time. We do chat every 3 months also. Felt happy.

4. Anusha2917

Day 80 : I made it to day 80. Yesterday was a beautiful day spent with my friends at an outing.. As the gang was big we had lot of fun with food ,music and dance.

kaniths, Gauri03, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys had a last match of the season and performed at the Christmas show in Stagecoach. Very busy day but went to bed with gratitude.

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Day 81 : being Saturday I enjoyed my time with hubby. Both went for a long walk in the evening as it was our engagement anniversary . We talked n realised how far we have come in our relationship in these 7 years. Arranged marriages can be magical and I feel thankful for That.
    Day 82: also my parents wedding anniversary on 14th December . They finished 37 years. Took them out for lunch along with my sister's family. A well spent Sunday. :)

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Listening to super singer junior melts my heart and I am amazed and thankful.

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I had a great lunch meeting with a friend of my son who is freelance engineering consultant working in buying behavior related data science in social media and many other unrelated stuff. He is leaving his job to become a full-time entrepreneur. It is amazing to learn how the younger generation try to break the barrier of hanging on to a secured job like the earlier generation did. I felt my son has great company of friends to make his research-oriented venture successful.

I also arranged a meeting with my son and his co-patent owner to strategize their negotiation with the CEO of $1 billion revenue company to obtain royalty for their patent. They are both techies and I am trying to prepare them to go armed with business knowledge to negotiate a better deal.

Gauri03, girvani and Anusha2917 like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was having a migraine attack at the uni and I went to one of the lab assistant (we briefly met previously) to ask can I lie down in the dark in one of the rooms as I cannot drive back home at that stage. She has shown me the room. I felt a bit better after a while and came back home. I didn't go to uni next couple of day and was working from home. Yesterday, when I was at the office she came looking for me to ask how am! That was very touching and I was very grateful for her caring and kindness.

kaniths, Gauri03, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Day 83 : i am happy that my friend whom I met in my acupuncture clinic conceived with her first baby. :) when she sent me a message I was extremely happy for her .
    Day 84: I also got a chance to talk to my best friend in the US . She's a new mommy with a one month old kid. After she delivered we never spoke except congratulating her on by sending a message . We spoke for 15 mins today . I'm glad she felt like speaking with me and called me . As I don't want to take her baby time I thought of not disturbing her but so happy she herself called up n we spoke.