100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 70 : My helper is back . :D That gives me a relief. I have a helper who helps me out with household work and veggies cutting , making Atta etc. 3 months back she said she wants to go to Nepal and come back in December. Most of the houses where she works removed her from job. Only I retained . Told her to go and I will make a temporary arrangement. She is back now and sweet gesture she even brought me two varieties of Jewelry from there. How sweet of her. Feels so good when someone does a small gesture for us.

Gauri03, tcbhuvana, rachaputi and 4 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Husband is away for three days, so I told boys we have to be helping each other. They were so helpful to me. I am thankful for their understanding.

Gauri03, rachaputi, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Easy to set up goals, it will be meaningful whrn you try to achieve it everytime and everyday

If I had to think about out a positive of a day, definitely it couldn't be without kids..

Good morning...

Gauri03, Anisu, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Day 71 : There is so much difference when we do Yoga under a Guru and doing it ourself. This week my Yoga teacher couldn't make it to class.. I was trying to recollect and do it on my own. I succeeded in doing but didn't feel blissful. Yesterday she came for the class and after that I really could make out the difference . Felt blissful. How much a 10 mins meditation , 45 min to 1 hr of Yoga is bringing the difference to the way you feel the whole day :)

Gauri03, rachaputi, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My door was not locking. In the process of fixing it I broke the key. I was surprised I was still calm and found a way to close the door. I am understanding to differentiate things which I can control and which I cannot.

kaniths, Gauri03, rachaputi and 3 others like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

A priest in the local temple who regularly interacts with our family and carries out the rituals I perform every month for my mother (he treats me like his father) approached me to accompany him as he was planning to buy a house of his own and couldn't understand the terms and conditions of a loan. I am glad I was able to spare that time and help him understand the terms. I felt so happy to see smile on his face for such a simple gesture on my part. I realized the value of the quote of Mother Teressa, "Not everyone can do great things, but all of us can do small things with great love".

girvani, Mistt, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  7. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 12: Things have not been great over the past week...
    My kid has made my day after having one on one talk...they have so much to share...

kaniths, Gauri03, girvani and 3 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 72 : Sometimes Even when we are super careful we get cheated. Our money is stuck at a person over a property purchasal who is refusing to return our amount in spite of cancellation by us long back . Last one year has been a battle. Finally taking the course of law was the option left for us. Yesterday was a positive day where the legal work has been started. Yes there maybe delay but we believe God will definitely give us the money which is ours. He will not deny us our hard earned money.

Gauri03, Anisu, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My husband is back from the official trip and I am feeling relaxed.

Gauri03, Anisu, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Read Michelle Obama’s ‘Becoming’ and listened to her promotion. Very inspiring and I loved it.