100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

It is very fulfilling when I read about a rebuke from the highest court of the country in response to unchecked and non-stop rhetoric against the judiciary. With non-functioning congress surrendering to the will of the Executive, it is satisfying to see judiciary maintaining its balance and ready to defend itself. It is also satisfying to know that even a part of the Congress is going to change in January 2019.

Laks09, girvani, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 58 : Past two days I was seen obsessing over something which wasn't even important for me. So yesterday I diverted my mind to come come out of that obsession and put a to do list for myself so that I can start doing small work and not go back to that. And did I succeed? Yes I did.. Probably 50% . :D but slowly I'll achieve 100% :D

Gauri03, girvani, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Sure . I shall find the right thread and post my pics there. . Thank you for the encouragement :)

Gauri03, Anisu and kaniths like this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Up, happy and chirpy already for a weekend day. :sunglasses: Usually, I had been zzzing until 8. Maybe it's the week's effect, was a good one overall. Something has gotten to my husband, being extra sweet, we didn't have any arguments at all this week, a very rare phenomenon mind y'all! :sweatsmile:

I have been wanting to move to a new neighborhood for a long while now, say almost a three year wish already. Finally, he feels the same and we are house hunting now! Yay! Super happy! It's a "yes yes" nod week from him to anything I say, like never before. I'm enjoying all the pamperings, no complaints! :tongueclosed::blush:

Happy Weekend.

5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 11 : Had asked my kid to complete the classwork which was pending from 4 days. When the work was not done my temper raised . But i could control it immediately and not show her my anger. Have told her the consequences of it in a calm manner.

Gauri03, kaniths, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Karthigai deepam, did a kolam and light the house. Felt peaceful. Boys are on top of their this week homework. Thank you God.

Gauri03, kaniths, Anisu and 3 others like this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday I was In Inverness Temple, Florida to have a dharshan of Shirdi Sai Baba. The purpose of the visit was to meet with the most revered Vedic Scholar visiting from India. I had the privilege of traveling with him to our home town with him as he requested for a ride.

I was tired after all day trip and slept well. This morning when I was getting ready to go to the Indian grocery to buy things needed for my mother's monthly ritual, my wife told me to rest and offered to buy them herself. When I am given rest to be at home, I cooked delicious Bisibela and onion raita for my entire family. How fulfilling it is to help each other in assigned duties? 35 years of marriage has changed both of us so much learning from each other.

Viswa

Gauri03, kaniths, radv and 2 others like this.
  8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Simple dal tadka n bhindi masala prepared by me for dinner. Mother in law just loved it n appreciated it for 2-3 times. It meant a lot. Great positive.

Gauri03, kaniths, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 59 : started practicing yoga. Hired a home tutor . It was good to go back to start doing Yoga . I was visiblly upset over something then had a heart to heart conversation with my hubby and he comforted me . Thanked God saying what would do if I hadn't met this person in my life. :)

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Four ladies together did a Lalitha Sahasranaam pooja. Simply blissful

Gauri03, Giri12, kaniths and 3 others like this.