100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I realised speaking of ill about someone while discussing with university colleagues. I apologised at that moment and even thought I thought I failed but I am happy that I have realised that moment then and there and corrected my self. The power of mindfulness is the way omnipresent guides us

kaniths, Giri12, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 22: my plants are responding well and it gives me so much positivity. Have lots of chillies n tomatoes now. New flowers like brinjal n avarekai have started coming. I'm excited to see them.
    One more thing I wanted to share is, I have bad PMS. Because of which I had some mood swings which made me argue with my dad in the morning. Felt very bad that at this age they have come to help me and I can't understand them :( evening my mother spoke to me and how important it is for me to stay calm no matter what. I took her to advice positively. :)

3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Was doing research online on a niche subject last week and came across an acronym that was all over the forum I was browsing. I read all the intro threads, read the help, searched related forums, searched Google but had no luck finding an expansion. It's one of those generic acronyms that exists in every domain from particle physics to Pokemon. It drove me nuts and eventually I gave up and forgot about it. Took the kids to the library yesterday and while idly browsing through some books came across the answer. It was right in the table of contents, as if I were meant to find it there. Felt surreal and made me oddly happy. I stopped looking for the answer and the answer found me instead.

kaniths, Giri12, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Read Devi mahatmyam and felt blissful!

5. Anusha2917

Day 23 : Being last day of Navrathri, as we had leave we finished all the pending Golu visits, went to a relative's house for lunch. Evening I had guests. Overall a good day spent with near and dear one's . The favorite festival of mine comes to an end.

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

We four sat as a family for 5 mins and sang mantras. That is a huge thing for me as my husband will not stay that long. Felt so happy as I was able to do the Navarathri as I wanted to. Thank you to the goddess

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys have done a 1 week sports camp due to school break. They have thoroughly enjoyed it and I was happy.

Gauri03, Giri12 and Viswamitra like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Two IL members taught me about something I never knew how to do it in IL for the past several years. It is always exciting to learn something new. I realized asking what we don't know is the best way to learn something new.

I have contributed to resolve an issue raised by another ILite today by telling him what I know. Isn't sharing with friends a great sense of fulfillment?

Viswa

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I happened to asked Viswa about quoting parts of post without link to quoted post. And set up a little path of learning for him and me and more people.

Learnt the importance of asking "how do I?"

10. Anusha2917

Day24 : posting a bit late for Friday. Last day in of festival few gals in office decided to wear ethnic wear. So we were in Saree.. Took good pics ,enjoyed the day at work.

Day 25: weekend started, festival also concluded. We got up ,freshened up and started packing golu. Tata bye bye to them until next year. All work finished then we had booked for a movie. Vada Chennai. Though I don't like such stories my hubby loved the movie and we enjoyed a quite dinner with his friend and his newly Wed wife..

kaniths, girvani and Gauri03 like this.