100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 15 : So in continuation of yesterday's doll unpacking for navrathri, I got up in the morning ,after getting fresh i started to continue decoration. My navrathri dolls are packed and the cartoon box contains a label with the name of doll inside. In one such box I was cross checking. All the dolls were out. To double check I put my hand in the box looking for dolls (among the papers which are used for wrapping the dolls). I found one more doll in that. I thought what doll is this, I haven't written it in label . I unwrapped and to my surprise found Sai baba idol . I can't tell how I felt seeing that. My heart skipped a beat in excitement. First of all I don't remember buying Sai baba idol and secondly I sure can't recollect wrapping and putting it in the box last year while packing . Thirdly box label didn't contain sai baba idol name . I can't express how blessed I felt after this. 2 3 years back when I wanted to keep golu ,something similar happened . I open first box n I get one small Ganesha can't recollect buying that cute Ganesha. Truly it's God himself who is doing this Leela. It was a super super positive start to my day .

girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Made a clean up and prep master list for Diwali. Lit five lamps in front of the Goddess as per MIL's request. Kids got curious about the image of the Devi, Durga, and I found the perfect in to tell the tale of Mahishasura. I had them at "buffalo-headed demon". : )

Little one was all agog: "Stronger than Wonder Woman?!"
    Me: "Yes much much stronger than Wonder Woman. Stronger than all the super heroes in the Universe."
    Son: "Including the Marvel Universe?" :lol::lol:

3. Anusha2917

Day 16 : After a satisfying decoration till late night started the festival early morning with so much enthusiasm and devotion. Actually these 10 days will bring nothing but positive energy no matter what. Getting up nearly, putting kolam, Chanting LS , telling other Durga Strotam , Naiveidhyam everything just gives so much positivity. Golu was never a tradition in my mom's house . 6 years back after marriage when in laws said I should start I was so enthusiastic and started. Started without knowing what has to be done .With each year passing learning so much from everyone and especially Mother in law. Some warned me saying if I start I cannot skip any year and with my work how I will manage doing Pooja, Neivaidhyam etc. Well I never felt that way. I don't know I somehow get the powers to do and definitely it is not possible without Ambal's blessing. When I start I only pray her that take me till the finish line. And it has always has happened that way these 6 years. Happy Navrathri everyone.

Giri12, girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Navarathri started in this part of the world. There was a confusion about whether it is on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have started on Tuesday. CLeaned the pooja room and did the Chakra pooja. Felt so happy and made boys recite 'thanam tharum kalvi tharum...' from abhirami anthathi. Beautiful start of the pooja season.

Viswamitra, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A close loved one went through a difficult medical procedure today. It went well. Keeping fingers crossed for a complete recovery.

6. Anusha2917

Day 16 : Second day of Navrathri went well with chanting LS .Have undertaken Nava Durga Strotam poojai. Second day dedicated to Soolini Durga. Can't express how positive the atmosphere becomes during Navtrathri and while chanting Durga strotam and LS.

Viswamitra, Gauri03 and girvani like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

All the things on the checklist for the were checked and gave me the immense pleasure. Realized how people are being kind and thoughtful. I am utterly grateful.

Viswamitra, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Had a late lectures. During the lectures my headache started, as soon the class finished I was driving back home. Headache turned into migraine and with God’s grace I arrived home safely. At that time I felt that I am goi g pass but started hating swami’s names. She brought me home safely. I am thankful.

Viswamitra, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 17 : By Ambal's grace at 3 of Navrathri went well. . Another positive thing is had pot luck in office today. . Though I'm an enthusiastic participant every year , this year because of Navrathri I couldn't prepare any dish.. Even though I would have loved to. But I was at the stall where our team was put up. (our pot luck we are supposed to sell our dishes) . Had great time selling food prepared by my team name mates. A fun b enjoyable day..

Gauri03 and Giri12 like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was sick but managed to celebrate my husbands birthday as per his wish. All the birthdays are done for this year

Gauri03, Viswamitra and Anusha2917 like this.