100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Couldn't sleep properly at night because of kids still wake up early without making any excuses. After spoiling the night did not wanted to spoil the day.

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

As usual, I went to my friends house for a bajan. They normally do a Lakshmi welcoming ritual just before the bajan. Yesterday, I was entering their house while they were doing the ritual. They were happy to have at that time and they fed me too ( I ended up having two dinners). I was humbled. What I learnt was the faithfulness in them.

3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Going to Gurudwara ! the langars there is my day dreaming topic :)

4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Aug 2/18:
    Met new people. Loved the instant connection ease, our matching wits and silliness. Laughs and fun, it was a good evening. : )

5. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

Generally I follow a checklist for house cleaning every month. Once I finish off the task, I just tick it off from my list. That way, I don't miss anything. By now, this has become a pattern that I no longer need to see the check list.
    With the Advent of new month, I started with the tasks, alloting small chunks of time each day.
    Today, cleaned 3 cupboards in the kitchen, dusted the sofa and changed the covers.
    Feel good looking at the cleaner spaces

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I have had a productive meeting with my supervisor. In the evening, my boys had a playdate with their friends. At the end, my boys came and thanked me for the evening. I felt so content and thankful seeing joy in them:)

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

I used to do early morning yoga (5.30) with a friend and it fell apart. After a loooong gap (I won't say how long), resumed today and the sense of surrender I have, the calm and the peace the practice gives, I wish I had words to describe those feelings. Hopefully I can pick the pieces up and resume like nothing ever happened.

Grateful for a day that started with a smile and a practice in the morning!

8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Had college reunion...met some of my class mates after a long long time...nice to meet old friends...

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

50 day challenge....

Day 3 7/30 Monday: Got an 'All OK?' message. Felt good.
    Day 4 7/31 Tuesday: sent a text to DH. 'you were right about <....> you are often right. should listen to u more. Won't.' : )
    Day 5 8/1 Wednesday : Neighbor called for late evening filter coffee. She made for 2, and her DH stepped out. : )
    Day 6 8/2 Thursday: finally gave up my old tattered towel and got a new fluffy one. I use towels for 5-8 yrs. : )
    Day 7 8/3 Friday: Driving my SUV.... I waved to a little kid on a cycle with training wheels, to give him go-ahead cross the road. He emphatically waves me back. The sight of that little figure on a 16 inch bicycle, helmet and all, waving my big suv through... against the almost done-setting sun.

10. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Was literally very much tired with kids anger then read this

Child Beating Badly

And everything sorted out. now we are enjoying from last 3 days with paper cut dust toys colors all over the house.
    Thanks @GeetaKashyap for being so nice.