100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

As ambitious as woman of my size can come in, I prepare a new goal sheet for June.
    (And prefer to cast aside that “none completed” goal sheet of May)

New month, new promises, new excitement starts with a new sheet of paper.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

India defeated Pakistan. Warriors beat the Cavs.

Jeene ko aur kya chahiye : )

("What else i s needed to live" song from the 1995 movie Criminal)

Purple2017 and rachaputi like this.
  3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

So much stress these days. Trying to overcome. Kids are the best to help me in that way.

Generally a compliment boost s a person's self esteem. And it would double your happiness if it is from family.

Looking at some Tom n Jerry picture
    Me: who is the Tom in that you or me?
    Papa: that is me and brother
    Did you see one small parrot looking at us in that pic. That is you watching us.
    You are my sweet little parrot. Hugs and kisses :hearteyes:

I remember, rewind and share to keep happy myself

4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

"To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wrote the above quote in beautiful cursive, drew pictures on a poster, colored it, inside and outside the lines, and recorded a short (very short) song. And made a video. Feeling very ... something .. the word eludes. Am somehow glad it does.

jskls and justanothergirl like this.
  5. rachaputi

Good morning everyone
    First question will be what to cook for every mother once they wake up. 60% mind occupied with that

Early wake up s are very nice if you follow :p.
    I'm a timely aasthik, Will lit the light today too. I can't think too practical, so like cat on the wall, anyside can jump.

Have some works to be done, will do it.

jskls and Rihana like this.
  6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Unable to bear the tantrums of my bankers, I finally decided to get my Aadar Card. I put on my best dress and went to the Aadar Office with my wife this morning. Seeing me entering the office, a chap ran to me with a chair and made me sit there. My wife made inquiries and gathered that only 40 cards would be issued everyday. There were some 200 in the queue. I looked at the man who brought the chair. He smiled at me reassuringly. Soon the counter was closed after giving forty applications. I asked my chair provider if he was not going to help us to get the application. He replied,' Sir, I only provide chairs to the old and infirm people. I have nothing to do with the card issue!'
    I was happy that there would be a chair waiting for me when I kept visiting that office till I got my 'Niraadhar' Card!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    Sandycandy, jskls and Rihana like this.
  7. rachaputi

Your mind and body should be occupied with some work to restrict the nonsense thoughts.

kaniths, Sandycandy, jskls and 2 others like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Got over my readers block :banana: I was at a stage where I couldn't read more than a one liner headline. Started listening to audiobook first and now successfully completed reading/listening to 3 volumes of Ponniyin Selvan a classic historic fiction within 2 months.

9. rachaputi

Yesterday spoke with one of my friend, came to know few consequent behavioral changes. Mind was occupied with past days. Changes are common, past has no value

kaniths and Rihana like this.
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Right from my youth, I have nursed a dream of climbing Mt.Everest but every time I started with my travel kit, my aunts and uncles discouraged me and made my give up my attempt. My mother of course was not bothered as she knew that I would not climb even the tiny St.Thomas Mount in Chennai!
    I am excited to inform you that I have finally succeeded in my second most ambitious plan. I got my aadar Card today!

Laks09, jskls, Rihana and 2 others like this.