10 Mg Meprate, no periods yet!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Jan 30, 2014.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi All
    I did not get periods for past 2 months. My doctor gave me Meprate for 7 days ( 2 tabs per day). I am travelling to US coming Monday did not want to be on periods in the flight. SO I Stopped the medicines at 5 days. ( Totally took 11 tabs instead of 14). I took my last pill on Saturday night (25 Jan). Its been 4 days already and I still have not got my periods and there is no signs and symptoms too. It normally comes in 3 days right?THen why is it getting delayed?
    The first day when I took the meds I saw some spotting I thought this time AF would gush out the moment I stop my meds..
    I am travelling on Monday and I am too scared..
    It is going to be a long flight to US. What if I get periods there? The flow is normally heavy after these meds?
    Any suggestions ladies?
    Please help me..

2. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Actually you should have been getting it immediately after you stopped taking this anti period pill.
    Sometimes the anxiety also causes unnecessary delay.Just chill!Anyways keep the sanitary napkins handy when you travel ok.

1 person likes this.
  4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hivid, Do not worry. It usually starts in 3-5 days. For few its starts in 7-10 days too.
    Chill and enjoy your journey.

1 person likes this.