10 dpiui and negartive results !!! is this too early ??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vldelhi, Feb 2, 2012.

1. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hi priyanka

Today is my 14dpiui and i had done hpt early morning and its negative :( do i have any chance ??? and do i go for blood test?? or i am out ....I was on progesterone tabs ...I think i will have to stop it today ....
    what should i do this was my 2nd iui how many more iuis i can do m crying and crying from morning i had all the symptoms this month twinges in stomuch lower back pain headache sikness ...i dont know why its not working

2. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

hi vldelhi,

You can wait till 17dpiui and take a test, believe as many get their + only on a later days...I always believe we still have a chance unless and until the AF is arrived...just stay calm...please forget it...do not stress yourself...it will worsen the situation...
    But may be you might not need another iui, hope & pray you get + in this cycle itself.

Good luck.

3. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

thanks suba

MY hubby also trying to tell this me from morning if he would not have been my side i would have completely broken....he is also teeling that he can see i am pregnant this time he also told to wait till AF comes because i have stopped the progesterone tabs today cos today was my last day as prescribed by doc ....so lets see wot happens .....fingures crossed its so releive her on IL to get ladies like you whose warmth and words give strength ...thanks a lot ....

lots of baby dust to all TTC...

4. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

yeah vldelhi, listen to ur hubby n just try to be calm... wait for a few more days hoping for the best results... I know it is tough to be calm in this situation and this wait seems as if the time not moving at all... i understand it... but sweetie "STAY CALM"
    baby dust to u....
    tc

5. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hi all

today is my 16dpiui its more than 48 hours i took my last progesterone tabs...but no AF..!!
    tomm will be my 17dpiui should i do a HPT again ??? one i did on 14dpiui which came negative
    do test on 17dpiui come positive ...or its just the tabs i took for two weeks after iui is delaying my periods???
    In my last IUI cycle periods came excatly after 48 hours of taking the last tablet.

confused and excited also plss advise

lots of baby dust to all ....

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  6. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi vldelhi,

It really sounds good that AF hasn't arrived yet....I believe we always have chance unless and until we have our AF...Just give HPT another try tomorrow...Be positive...lots of baby dusts for you....

7. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Good Luck Vldelhi...FXed for you...God Bless!

8. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hi suba and wannabmomy,

Well i did hpt today also in early morning ...(17dpiui todayy) and its negative !!!
    I have no signs of AF coming ....usually i do get a slight sore breast 2-3 days bfr periods, legs cramping and tired but this time none of this symptoms bfr periods...
    Wot to do ? should i go for blood test ?? but my doc didnt told to do any blood test...:((
    plss suggest me ....

9. GLB

GLB Bronze IL'ite

HI VLDelhi,

Some ppl get their positives even after 45 or 50 days...or some HPT will not be very sensitive enough to deduct lower levels of HCG in our body...so pls dont worry and wait for some more days and then take a blood test...pray nd hope that you dont get your AF this time...lots of baby dust to you

10. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

hi vldelhi,
    You may just have a long LP?Also there are chances that your HCG levels if low...cannot be detected in a usual HPT kit...I would say...please continue to stay POSITIVE! Cause you never know! I've heard of getting BFN's on HPTs and +ves on blood work! so you never know... Good luck sweetheart, I sincerely wish you the best.