10 dpiui and negartive results !!! is this too early ??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vldelhi, Feb 2, 2012.

1. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hi ladies

I have done my 2nd IUI on 23rd of jan got trigger of 10000 units on 21st jan.
    After IUI i was given prog. teblets vaginally and three hcg shots of 2000 units after IUI !! on 1dpiui 4dpiui and 7dpiui today is my 10dpiui and just tested early morning to see if hcg is present in my body or not ...but result came negative....:drowning is this possible that 10000 + 6000 hcg out in 10days !!!

And is there is any chance of + hpt now or not ?? I heard that implantation takes place between 6-10 after ovulation....It should be implanted by now and should my body shud have produced hcg??

could it be possible that i get positive by any chance on 14 dpiui (7 feb) which is my doc told me to test....:bowdown

2. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Hi Vldeldhi,

I dont no much about this hcg dosage...but I think we need to wait till 2 weeks to know the correct results.Try test for 5 days.

All the best...Lots of baby dust to you :)

3. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi vldelhi,

10dpiui is still very early - implantation is hopefully happening and your body is just about ready to start producing its own hcg.

Wait until 14dpo and test again!

Sending you loads of baby dust!

4. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Repeat the test 14 days after you IUI so that you can accurate result. God bless you.

5. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

thanks suba and reshma

ya hopefully it sticks this time ....lots of baby dust to u too...

6. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

HI ALL

there is a update today is my 12dpiui and still negative hpt !! yes m so impatient that i took it one more today and it also came back negative ...

Hey ladies do i have any chances of pregnancy now
    do in 2 days that is on 14dpiui i have any chance of positive results.....
    plsss share your views....
    do any here have negative hpt on 12 dpiui and then get a positive on 14dpiui then plss share your stories
    it would be a encouragemnt for ladies like me ....plsss

7. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi vldelhi,

There is definitely still a chance that you could be pregnant usually until you start AF.
    Every pregnancy and woman is different so please wait for some more time...I understand that this 2ww is really killing... Its hard to think about anything else during the 2ww...but the beat thing to do in your 2ww just to ignore that thoughts...which will lead to stress mentally...which is BIG NO...during this 2ww....
    Concentrate on something else...and eat healthy...So, I would say try not to focus on symptoms and try to relax as much as you can during the 2ww...
    LOTS OF BABY DUST!

8. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

thanks suba

But I am I think going emotionally down these days !!! but i want to ask you that I am on progesterone and I am sheduled for another hpt at 14dpiui as per my doc..... should i stop progesterone after negative on 14dpiui or shuold continue ....?? my doc appoint is not till next period so...

9. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vldelhi,

We are supposed to stop the progesterone if we get negative hpt 14dpiui. I wish you to see positive results. God bless you.

10. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

The earliest u can test is 14dpiui. Testing too early...in your case 10dpiui can give wrong results. Have patience and d a beta hcg blood test on 14th day to be sure at the earliest. Good luck :thumbsup