1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“you Are Old, Father William The Young Man Said”lewis Carrol

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sln, Jan 1, 2020.

1. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Loved reading your post,uncle- to look at life with humour even as you walk thru health issues, feels so uplifting . It motivates me to keep being positive as I walk through my life :)
    Happy New year!
    I pray 2020 brings you lesser doc visits and us a lot more such wonderful posts!

2. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your good wishes.Happiness is entirely in our hands.Just this morning my daughter said that but for humour we would have perished with the kind of problems we have encountered as a family."Dont waste your time in anger,regrets,worries and grudges.Life is too short to be unhappy"a wonderful advice to deal with life.sln

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Mama

Very interesting write up about your experience with Doctors. My husband does not believe in Doctors. Only when it becomes very serious he goes to the Doctor.

Since 2 months we are taking heat theraphy treatment. He had breathlessness and pain in leg. Now he is feeling better with theraphy. We have bought small mat and bio waves.

I had a fall on last Friday and I am better with theraphy treatment.

Your brought smile on my face now and then. You have explained what old people experience with Doctors

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

You are role model for us. There is so much to learn from you. Thanks mama for all your posts

5. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Thanks. Every experience teaches us something or other to deal with complexities of life.It is therefore nice to share such experience with others.
    Regards
    SLN