1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 28, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Four candles were burnig so softly that theirambience was heard.

1st I am peace, no one needs me and it went off
    2nd I am faith ,nobody believes in me, and it went off
    3rd I am love,nobody cares for meand it went off
    4th I can lightthe other three from me because I am hope
    and I last forever
    Life is tough but let us never lose hope

This thread is specially for the senior citizens who are not well and the people who are taking care of them should have hope that they will be normal and on their toes. Since I am also sailing in the same boat as my dh is not well I can understand the feelings of those who are looking after their loved ones. One day they are fresh and we feel from now they will be better and become normal but by evening we lose hope that when they will be alright. My Bhabhi has also not been well, she is eighty and is having heart problem and I feel sorry for my brother who is 81 years and since I have to be with my dh I cant go to help him. His daughter is staying nearby so she takes care of both of them and her children also are of great help, two boys one working and one studying.

We have a lovely IL family who are always there to encourage us and inspire us and make us feel high and lessen our worries. Without IL I dont know how I would have been at this time. Thanks to one and all who have always been there .

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Vijima,

Thanks for this lovely message of inspiration to all of us facing difficult times. I do hope Mama gets on his feet very soon. I know how tough it must be for you to be facing this situation all alone, now that your daughters have also left. How is he doing now?

My love and regards to both of you. :-D

2 people like this.
  3. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Hello Vijima,long time since i posted in your thread..Hope uncle is good now..Dont worry,everything will be fine..He just needs some time to get the strength back...

2 people like this.
  4. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji,

I hope your DH feels better soon and you guys are back to your active social life. When I fall ill and have to stay home I get very frustrated because by nature I am someone who likes to be out and about and from your previous posts I think your DH is also someone who likes to be very active. Just give him hope that it is only a matter of time before he is able to do everything that he could do before :)

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear mama is better today. How is your mom? Thanks for your concern and loving message. Today my brother had come to see him and also his friend and his wife so he felt better seeing them. People think its a trouble to patient if they visit them but actually the patient feels better and encouraged when someone visits them.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Insha dear glad to see you here. I was also not so active for sometime due to mama's health. Thanks for yourconcern .

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Archana dear ya I am alsowaiting for him to get back to normal soon. Thanks for your concern.