1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you.”

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by iyerviji, Dec 3, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

In Hindi there is a saying dhane dhane pe lika hai khane wale ka naam. Whatever one is destined to get will get it whether it is eating or anything else. God has written who has to get what

Like yesterday my brother had come home. I was thinking what to prepare for him though he told me dont know what time I will be coming so whatever is there I will have it. But how can I leave like that. So made fresh vegetable and phulkas for him. Then only I was happy. He could have something from out as it was getting late but he was destined to eat what I prepared

I was only concentrating on that and then only I remembered that I should send something for his daughter as she is expecting. I had took her favourite dish last time but since he is coming thought will send. But it was already time up and could not make anything. So I told him I will go and buy something for her for which he said you dont take the trouble I will buy while going home. He did not take the money also. Later only I realised something was there to give her but did not come to my mind that only I thought about this proverb dhane dhane pe likha hai khane wale ka naam.

Before my husband someone had come to see me but since he was short and I was tall he could not marry me. But he saw my husband when he had gone to the astrologer and told my dh to go and see me and that we will be a perfect match. Thanks to that gentleman that I got married to my dh who is a gem of a person and does lot of punya. Though God had decided that we both should get marry but God sent my dh through the other gentleman to make him great. God does everything for our good only but sometimes we dont realise the same.

The happiest people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything

8 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful post Vijima. Yes, there are some things in life that we have no answers to. We do find the answers in the course of time, and very often it turns out that what happened was for the best. Fate, destiny, karma are things which are universal laws and we can only do - we cannot change the results of what we do. And some things just are.

1 person likes this.
  3. Butterfly04

Butterfly04 Gold IL'ite

nice post vijimam...now a days i became a very big fan of ur posts...
    actually ur post made my day!
    I'm so dull today & after reading ur post now i'm feeling much better...
    i actually like the caption/title and the proverb as well..
    Also i like the ending.. amazing lines mami.. "The happiest people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything" so true...
    thanks for the beautiful post...
    Have a nice day!!

1 person likes this.
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

yes...so true...

5. iyerviji

Satchi dear glad you liked the post and thanks for the first fb and sorry for the late reply. You know the reason. I agree with your views dear

6. iyerviji

Butterfly dear glad you have become my fan, thanks . Glad that I made your day too. Good to know that you liked the quotes. Sorry for the late reply

7. iyerviji

Amunique thansk for your fb