1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

‎5 Best Hair Oils For You

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by brahan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

‎5 Best Hair Oils For You:
    1. Coconut Oil: If you need an all purpose oil for your hair that can do only good and no harm then you must try coconut oil. It is the most common hair oil used over the world, especially in India. Its popularity is not without cause though. It is one oil that can do everything, foster hair... growth, take care of dry hair, get rid of dandruff and also give your hair a lustrous healthy black colour. A hot oil massage with coconut oil is the best hair oil treatment you can get for any hair problem under the sun.

2. Olive Oil: Not only is it rich in good cholesterol but also has marked benefits for your hair. It is an excellent oil for hair growth so if you are having acute hair loss problems then you must try a massaging your hair with virgin olive oil every once a week. It also repairs your damaged hair because olive is a great conditioner. You can skip the chemical conditioner after shampoo if you are using olive oil on your hair.

3. Almond Oil: There never was a more miraculous oil for hair growth than this one. Regular use of almond oil can make your hair grow up to 4 inches in 3 months! It has the essential vitamin E without which your hair gets neither nourishment nor length.

4. Castor Oil: Women who have faint eyebrows apply caster oil on them. Imagine what it can do to the hair on your head. If you have dull and thinning hair you must massage it with castor oil. Castor oil fosters blood circulation in the scalp making the hair healthier and stronger. The only warning while using castor is that you need not use generous proportions of it because it is a very oily oil. Just a spoon full is enough to drench your hair.

5. Jojoba Oil: You may have heard of this oil in connection with skin care but it is a great option for your hair too. Jojoba oil gives your hair growth and moisturizes your scalp. The most important benefit however is that it is a non sticky oil. It won't make your hair oily at all. These natural beauty tips will help you choose the best hair oils for yourself.

30 people like this.

2. kalaipriya

kalaipriya Platinum IL'ite

Very informative. Thanks for sharing

3. yasminfathima

yasminfathima Bronze IL'ite

Thats a nice post. I think jojoba is very costly. They asked 650 for a small bottle. Sad. i dint buy it.

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Kalai Priya....Hope this info is helpful to you...

5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Yasmin....Any idea what is Jojoba oil made of???

mrunal likes this.
  6. yasminfathima

yasminfathima Bronze IL'ite

Brahan. in wikipedia got this info:

Jojoba oil is the liquid wax produced in the seed of the jojoba

7. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi brahan,

Thank you so much for sharing. It really helps alot. I have been using almond oil for long time. But some say the hair becomes soft after using it and so it gets dirt easily. But in case of me it works well. One question may be funny or not, can we mix all these oils and use? really i dont about this so i have raised it! :hide:

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Yasmin

9. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Akhila,

Yes i am using Almond Oil and my dry hair becomes smooth after the usage , but gets dirty very easily...I am not sure about mixing all oils...But i have mixed Almond and cocunut oil and used. I apply this an hour or a Night before Hair Wash

10. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

thats pretty good. Even we can mix up franch oil with coconut oil and use for hair.