పూణే లోని తెలుగు వారికి స్వాగతం .. సుస్వాగ&#31

Discussion in 'Pune' started by ashokmani, Mar 25, 2009.

1. ashokmani

ashokmani New IL'ite

hi,
    please introduce here with your details,hobbies and future plans, what willl u do in your free time etc..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009

2. pvltulasi

pvltulasi New IL'ite

Re: పూణే లోని తెలుగు వారికి స్వాగతం .. సుస్వాగ

Hello,

i am tulasi from ongole. I am mvoing to pune from bangalore with my hubby. want to get introduced to telugu people in pune.
    good luck

regards,
    tulasi

3. Ramani160174

Ramani160174 New IL'ite

Hi,:)
    Na peru Ramani. We are moving from the UK to India end of this month (Mar'10). I have a daughter 6 year old and have rented a place in the Baner, Aundh area. I am completely new to pune and it will be nice to have some telugu friends. Initially it will be me and my daughter for and then my husband will join us later.

My hobbies are mainly decorating my house, doing some embroidery work ( I am not too great at it but I like doing it), reading books and browsing internet. And most of all I love chilling out with friends.:cheers

We will be reaching pune end of this month, so would love to be in touch with you all.

Luv
    Ramani

4. divyavasu

divyavasu New IL'ite

hi Ramani garu,
    we too moved recently to pune and my current work place is in Aundh, near Sarja hotel. So, how is pune to you? where are u basically from? i mean your hometown?

5. divyavasu

divyavasu New IL'ite

hello tulasi garu,
    welcome to pune. nenu bangalore ela untundo chudaledu, kani chala mande chepparu, pune bangalore kante bhanguntundi ani. so, don't worry... there are lot many telugu people in pune. so, when r u moving to pune and where are u gonna stay in pune?

6. Ramani160174

Ramani160174 New IL'ite

Hello divyavasu garu,
    We have moved on the 1st of April. I am living in Wakad. So far it's ok. Main problem mevu unna flats lo pillalu leru ma ammaiy adukodani ki. ekkada parks koda kanipinchaledu adi konchum kashtum ga undi. I am basically from vizag and after getting married moved to hyderabad.

where are you working? and what are you by profession? let me know about you and your family.

Me mail chusi ayntho balum ochindi, at least some one responded ani. Please do keep in touch.

Regards,
    ramani:)

7. divyavasu

divyavasu New IL'ite

Hello Ramani garu,
    thanks for the reply. I was literally waiting for some one to respond in this forum. to speak about me.. i am basically from hyderabad. around 4 months back we moved to pune as i got placed with one of the japanese based company over here in pune. since my hubby has just returned after his 2 yrs contract in Dubai, it was easy for us to relocate to pune.
    To tell u the truth, i am not finding any difference between pune and hyd. we are liking to be in pune. one of the reason for this is that may be we came across may telugu people in pune. Infact, our house owners are also telugu people. in our colony itself there are around 3 to 4 telugu families. So, finding it not difficult to adjust here. btw... we stay at navi sangvi and I am working as a STE.

8. malathykiran

malathykiran New IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Hi[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is malathy .. i am in pune for the past 2 1/2 yrs .. staying in wadagon budruck .... looking for some telugu friend ..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]REgds[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Malathy [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
  9. KiranReddy

KiranReddy New IL'ite

Hi My self Kiran Kumar Reddy,Working as Senior Executive in Tata communication Ltd dighi.
    I was shifted to Pune on April 2012, beofre to that, for 4 years i was in Mumbai and had many Telugu friend and didnt feel lonely.Now most of my fnds moved on Hyb and Bang, on weekends dont have comp to watch any Telugu movies.Want to make Friends through this community........

10. bharatreddy

bharatreddy New IL'ite

hi malathi i am bharat recently shifted to pune can i have your details