1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

'வாழ்க்கை இன் ரகசியம்' by Krishnaamma :)

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by krishnaamma, Oct 14, 2015.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

I have given you friend request ma. Please do accept it.

2. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

am really LOL :p

3. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

Hahaha. Comment pramadam. Especially epdiyo therinthu vittal, vazhkkaiye avlo than. I really laughed reading this line.

Sorry ma for typing in English plus typing Tamil words in English. I love to type in Tamil. But don't know how to do. So commenting for all posts in English.

Story is wonderful. How could the wife can do so whom just came in to his life but taking such an authority to that extent. This is what happening in real life ma.

Your narration is super. The way she correct her mistake by conversing with stranger.

Suki sivam says that we recognise our mistakes when some stranger points out rather than that second person tells. We are ready to correct our mistakes when stranger points it. He gives nice explanation too. Like that, your story too tells the Same thing. Cool. Good.

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I accepted it Priya :)

1 person likes this.
  5. krishnaamma

why are you laughing :)....................
    நான் சொல்வது சரிதானே :)............அங்கு ஒரு மஹா பாரத போரோ அல்லது மூன்றாவது உலகப் போரோ வராதோ? ;) ;) ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. krishnaamma

you can go to https://translate.google.com/ and type in Tamil :)

உங்களுக்கும் சிரிப்பா? :) இன்றைய கால கட்டத்தில் தமிழில் அடிப்பது ஒன்றும் பிரும்ம சூத்திரம் இல்லை, நான் முன்பெல்லாம் சில software டவுன்லோட் செய்து வைத்துக்கொண்டு கஷ்டப்பட்டிருக்கேன். இப்போ ரொம்ப சுலபம்.

google translate என்று டைப் செய்யுங்கள் அல்லது மேலே கொடுத்துள்ள லிங்க் க்கு போங்கள். அங்கே நிறைய மொழிகள் கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள், அதில் உங்களுக்குத்தேவையான மொழியை கிளிக் செய்து அப்படியே டயலாக் பாக்ஸ் இல் அடிக்க வேண்டியது தான் :)

தமிழ் மட்டும் இல்லை எத்தனை மொழிகள் இருக்கு பாருங்கோ அங்கே :)

தமிழில் அடிக்க இன்னும் ஒரு முறையும் இருக்கு, தினமலர் ,ஈகரை போன்ற தனங்களுக்கு போனால் சுலபமாய் அடித்து இங்கே பேஸ்ட் செய்யலாம் :) தமிழில் அடிக்க சொல்லித்தரும் ஜோரில், உங்களுக்கு நன்றி சொல்ல மறந்தேன் :)

மன்னிக்கணும், ரொம்ப சந்தோஷம் உங்களின் பின்னூடம் பார்த்ததும். சுகிசிவம் பற்றியும் சொல்லி இருந்தீர்கள், நன்றி :)

7. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

மிக்க நன்றி அம்மா. தங்களால் நான் பதிவிரக்கம் பன்னி இப்பொழுது தங்களுக்கு பின்னூட்டமும் அளித்து விட்டேன். நன்றி.
    ஆனால் முதல் முறை ஆதலால் சற்று நேரம் பிடிக்கின்றது.

8. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

Well my laugh was for imaging in the situation of the poor Husband character. My first imagination was the ladies parents or siblings who had called her.. but ruled that out completely since it felt, if she would have been brought up properly she would not have sent her parents in law out of the house..

Its all in upbringing of children.. these days most of the people run behind marks, merit admission in colleges, 5 digit pay, freaking night life that's it.. they don't develop any emotional bonding... there should be some change in this.. I might be a little rude with this issue but this is what is happening with at-least half of the entire population... priority from values and morals has changed to money and materialistic pleasure.. .. Pity on us :(

1 person likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you ma. Nankuda ungakita yo illa @pinky21 kruti kitta yo tamizh la type panna enna pandrathunu kekanumnu erunthen....

Mikka nandri @sun18 ungalal enakum oru uthavi achu...

Thank you for accepting my request ma.

2 people like this.
  10. krishnaamma

சூப்பர் !................அவ்வளவுதான் இனி ஜமாயுங்கள் சுந்தர் :)
    ஆமாம் முதலில் கொஞ்சம் கஷ்டமாக இருக்கும்.....'தங்கலீஷ்' இல் அடிக்க பழகினதும் ரொம்ப சுலபமாய் இருக்கும்..............ஆனால் அப்புறம் சில ஆங்கில வார்த்தைகளுக்கு நமக்கு ஸ்பெல்லிங் மறந்துடும்..............அதுக்கு நான் பொறுப்பு இல்லப்பா :)

2 people like this.