1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

மித்ர மாளிகை..!

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by Rajeni, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Murali!

2. ramyarajan

ramyarajan Bronze IL'ite

N
    nice bigggggggg episode twist at last unfolded Rajeni nice waiting for ur next story

Rajeni likes this.
  3. Rajeni

Thanks a lot Ramya!

4. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Wow... brilliant, unpredictable climax Rajeni . You should publish this as a book. Thank you very much entertaining us with your murder mystery story which had all human emotions possible.

Rajeni likes this.
  5. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Wow... brilliant unpredictable Climax Rajeni. You can publish this as a book. Thank you very much for entertaining us with a brain teasing murder mystery story . Can't wait to read your next story.

One small request ( sorry I'm just a reader not a writer, so don't know your situation) please post the episodes without much intervel because we tend to forget the side characters role and the connection withthe story.

Rajeni likes this.
  6. Rajeni

Thanks a lot Ragavisang, for reading and liking the story. I know the long intervals makes one forget the plot, but what to do, often was held up with hectic work schedule!!

Ragavisang likes this.
  7. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

I know it is very hard to juggle things around Rajeni. I really appreciate your efforts in writing the story which has all elements of human emotion. Your writing style is so beautiful. Keep writing please:thumbup:. Neenga oru kathai ezhuthinalae 100 kathai ezhuthina maathri iurkku RAJENI:smiley::thumbup:

Rajeni likes this.
  8. Rajeni

Aww! Thank you so much :blush: Means a lot!

Ragavisang likes this.
  9. readerensudha

readerensudha New IL'ite

Very nice and interesting story Rajeni. You deserve all appreciation for taking the story althrough very well. Keep it up. Waiting to read your next story.

Rajeni likes this.
  10. samplereader

samplereader New IL'ite

Hi Rajeni,

Very nice story...came to know thro a friend abt ur story....wow ...amazing ....i m reading first ever thriller blog novel that too 'ganesh vasanth' type ....tooo very good yaar ....keep writing in this genre ... very rare to see ppl write this zoner in tamil i guess.... too very good..i loved it ..wanted to know if u hav written any other story??? if so where do i find it ?help pls .....

anyways i hav got few silly doubts ...if u can ,pls help me to understand?
    1.AP ...has he started smelling something abt the lawyer? bcos he has written treasure hunt na?
    2. If so , why has he not re-written his will ..since he s doubting something bad can happen?
    3. or has AP really worried that mano will go to an extend of killing him ? if so y has he not mentioned that in his letter to mithra? y only the letter abt vikram and nothing else?
    4.if lawyer has planned the death of AP, why did he first execute the will which gives everything to raji? didnt he give the least important to AP 's son? has he really not cared abt mano?
    5. and lastly y did goutham let lawyer to shoot himself? has he not really cared for mega?

Rajeni likes this.