1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

மித்ர மாளிகை..!

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by Rajeni, Oct 8, 2014.

1. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Wonderful climax never expected this ending.... And thanks to u rajeni because of u I have started reading tamil novels. I have completed kalyanam to kaadal, en kannil yen vilanthai and azhagai pookute and ofcourse mitra maaligai all r awesome.
    Now even my husband has started asking, r u really reading tamil novels and do u understand.....:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Rajeni and AnooSA like this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Rajeni kudos to ur narration dear.... Mithra malaigal was a mystery maligai till the end. I suspectcted both as hom and Ramachandran and finally ended with one person as the culprit.
    But not the least this story was a good treat to all story lovers. Wishes for u to give us more such stories......

Rajeni likes this.
  3. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear SB!! Like I said, I am addicted to your responses. I am really thankful for you detailed feedback, appreciations and the love you have for my writing. You are truly a motivation. Thanks!

stayblessed likes this.
  4. Rajeni

Thanks a lot Sachini for this wonderful feedback. Yes, you guessed Ram too, I remember! As I said, you observe well and connect the dots wonderfully. Thanks for pointing out its realistic, thats precisely what I wanted, glad that I could achieve it to some extent.Sure, I will keep writing and looking forward for your continued support.

5. Rajeni

Dear ritz, I am really happy the climax lived up to your expectations! I made you read Tamil Novels?! Now, that's a big achievement!! Continue reading and continue surprising your husband :)

6. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear aarthi for your continued support and encouragement. Really glad that the ending impressed you. Thank you!!

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Sorry Ji, nethu night padichitten but comment poda mudiyala :(

Rajeni, ena ippadi pindringale ma :clap2::clap2::clap2: fantastic Rajeni, Oru movie parth effect idhu ungalodia muthal tamil novel-n othukka mudiyadhu ma sema sema...Great deed Madam Ji superb. I didn't knw he will be the culprit not even one % avara irukkn ninachi kuda parkamudiyala you had carried the suspense till the end...Fantastic ya:number_one:

Choice of words, dialgs, screen play, relationship, trust, revenge wow ellame super o super but ippadi patta manidhargalu iruppadhai ninaithal :rage: How mean....:smilingimp: Karuvuketha kathai.

Vikram seithathu thavru thaan but pavam pa avara ethukka vachi oru duet play seithu irundhakalam :tonguewink: Sari eppadiyo ellam nalam :banana:

Overall chumma dhool kalakitinga Rajeni. Adutha novel padika waiting. Innum neriya kathaigal ezhutha vazhuthukal hey adutha vatti not horrors pa....:crybaby2:

Thank you Madam Ji. Keep rocking. Vandhu Abhianna kadhai enna achin sollunga.

Rajeni likes this.
  8. Rajeni

Aww!! Thanks dear Adharv for such a detailed and lovely feedback. Really felt very happy reading your response. Thank you..
    And, Vikram enga poiduvaru.. adhan second innings start panitarula correct paniduvarunu Nambuvom ;)

Thanks again.. Unga Abhi anna va dhan theditruken :)

9. thishi

thishi Senior IL'ite

Wow Ranjeni....

Rajeni likes this.
  10. YamunaE

YamunaE New IL'ite

fantastic ranjeni. I like your way of situation creation and writing style. waiting for next your thriller story.

Rajeni likes this.