1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

நடிகையிn nadigayin kathai SPECIALLY for IL FRIENDS first COPY (paste).......

Discussion in 'Movies' started by charvihema, Jan 23, 2013.

1. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Re: நடிகையிn nadigayin kathai SPECIALLY for IL FRIENDS first COPY (paste)......

Hema.. is the story over....waiting for more please

2. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Ayyo makkale, enakku indha puzzle solve panna mudiyala.. yaravadhu enakke pm panniyachum sollungalen pls..
    hero heroine yarunnu..

mooola vela seyyala.. cha... :(

3. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

which one u want?

4. SriPriya123

Hema,

Vida theevira muyarchiyalum, wiki helpalum koncham kandu piduchutten.. but i'm also consolidating..
    ungalukku pm panren :)

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

If you quote which one , we can help you.. But good job figuring it out yourself.

6. SriPriya123

Ranchu - --

From morning i have been reading this thread only... just now read other threads in IL..

But super interesting.. And whatever i solved i think are the easy ones - the latest ones.. I went through the complete thread and still so much is there .. most ppl i dont even know :( Bad G.K!!

Like you had said in one of your posts, google panni solve pannalamna kanda kanda images varthu - that too i'm in office.. apram ithuve vela porathukku vazhi aydum.. so should resume again from home!! :)
    (google search throws all dirty images, and i will lose my job if i continue to do that from office.. so should stop solving puzzles now and should try again from home!! )

ILoveTulips likes this.
  7. SriPriya123

Whomever aspires to get into modeling or anywhere close into movies SHOULD read this thread! so that they will know what non-sense happens behind the scenes..

I had a friend, who was in love with a guy for years from college. Now that guy studied well and all but still wanted to get into movies.. He tried and got a chance at directing.. Within less than a year of getting the chance to direct, movie didnt start actually, just some contract signed or something, he cheated on my friend by going around with another girl behind her back. This put us all in a deadly shock, because they were together for so many years, both sides accepted for the wedding.. and above all to my friend - the boy was the world.. My friend eventually dumped the guy (GOOD DECISION).. otherwise even she would be telling stuff like these..!! Unimaginable..

If just signing a contract made that guy dump his girlfriend of 6 years, i can imagine how these actors/actresses, born/brought up and rolling in the movie world all their lives would be!! Earlier when i was small i used to think - Oh No! I donno any filmy personalities.. But reading all this, i'm so happy! I don't want to know anyone - personally!

All those wow awesome actors and mind blowing directors are just cheap fickle minded as*es.. And those equally beautiful n talented actresses.. What really shocks me is - people from poor background do it for money, but why would women who already come from decent background do all such things for fame!

For a later discussion.. now we will just enjoy solving puzzles!

2 people like this.
  8. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

i have googled about abitha and lot of dirty things about her came up. I really shocked to know about her back ground. why are these girls only after money and fame. what happened to dignity? they only talk about women power and dignity in movies, but in real life they are behaving very low to unimaginable extend. remember abt the sisters who were top actresses in 80s and top in flesh trade and owned a hotel? i really cudnt digest that of the sister had introduced her 2 daughters in cinema and the youngest girl is only 16! the top actress had gone thru alot in her past, then why should she brought her daughters to cinema? how cud a mother do this to her own daugthers? just give them gud education and get them married off to good family. is poverty the answer? i respect those who are working in construction and sleep on streets and maintain their dignity rather than these actresses.:notthatway:

6 people like this.
  9. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

Yes what ever u told its full of truth .... that 2 ladies again want money Money ...... but i heard 2 nd ones movie is not that much gud
    Already relesed in qatar yesterday night

10. SriPriya123

Is the movie Kadal? - just confirming

It also has a liplock itseems - at 10th standard.. romba mukkiyam
    (very important for life!)

3 people like this.