1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

தி.ஜாவும் நானும்.....!

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by AbhiSing, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

A very nice entry...Viji..
    You and all the fbs brought me back the memories of my younger age...where I used to read lot of books..I used to read the works of all writers...
    I like to company your journey here..so I that I can see how much I had missed in our literary world..

sriniketan

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Welcome and thanks for your valuable comments.
    Yes all the feedbacks make me recall the wonderful reads and authors whom I have forgotten for quiet sometime.

Yesterday I went to library to dig some of the treasures and I stumbled on few enchanting reads too.

Together we all continue this journey! Do share some of your favourite books too on the way...!

Warmest Regards
    Vijee

3. deepasriganesh

deepasriganesh Senior IL'ite

dear vijee,

i can't stop appreciating ur wonderful description. ungaludaiya tamizh romba romba azhaga iruku.

well, abt the books.. i used to read few books in my childhood days ..during summer vacation..
    all those are very normal ones like thenalirama, panchatantra, etc.,..my mil reads a lot of books. she likes detective stories a lot. so, her favourite author is rajeshkumar. whenever she comes to singapore, i regularly borrow lot of books for her from the library. this is the main reason she luvs to come here :) . currently she is staying here and enjoying a lot of good books. after reading the favoutite books and authors section in IL i came to know about some of the good writers, and started getting Indira Soundarrajan books. she is enjoying those books as well. i heard that Indira soundarrajan's 'Kottaipurathu vasal' is very famous. I could not find that until today.

anyways.. vijee ..ungal tamizhukku nan adimai..amazing write up..and i cud make out that u r a voracious reader as well.very nice..

luv
    Deepa.

4. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

ungaludaiya tamizh romba romba azhaga iruku.
    well, abt the books....all those are very normal ones like thenalirama, panchatantra, etc.,..
    my mil reads a lot of books. this is the main reason she luvs to come here :) . i heard that Indira soundarrajan's 'Kottaipurathu vasal' is very famous. I could not find that until today.
    anyways.. vijee ..ungal tamizhukku nan adimai..amazing write up..and i cud make out that u r a voracious reader as well.very nice..luv Deepa.

என் தமிழ் உங்களுக்கும் பிடித்திருப்பது மகிழ்ச்சி . பாராட்டுக்கும் நன்றிகள் பல.

தெனாலி ராமன், பீர்பால், பஞ்சதந்திரக் கதைகள், அம்புலிமாமா ஆகியவை தான் என் படிப்பார்வத்தை தூண்டிய முதல் புத்தகங்கள். அதனால் அதை சாதாரணமானவை என்று தயவு செய்து சொல்லாதீர்கள்.
    அம்புலிமாமா புத்தகத்தை என் அப்பா மதுரையிலிருந்து வாங்கி வருவார். இரவு எவ்வளவு நேரமானாலும் காத்திருந்து, அவர் வந்தபின் அவசரமாக புத்தகத்தை வாங்கி, விக்கிரமாதித்யனும் வேதாளமும் தொடரை, அப்பா ஊட்டி விடும் அல்வாவை விழுங்கி கொண்டே படித்த..... இனிய பொழுதுகள் இப்போது ஞாபகம் வருகிறது.

உங்கள் மாமியாருக்கும் சிங்கையின் நூலகங்கள் பிடித்திருப்பது மகிழ்ச்சி. ராஜேஷ் குமாரும், இந்திரா சௌந்திரராஜனும் பிரபலமானவர்கள். ஆனால் அவ்வளவாகப் படித்ததில்லை. கோட்டைபுரத்து வாசல் புத்தகத்தை "அங் மோ கியோ" நூலகத்தில் பார்த்துள்ளேன். ஆன்லைன்-ல் ரிசர்வ் செய்து டேம்பநிஸ் நூலகத்தில் பெற்றுக்கொள்ள முடியும். முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள்.

இனிய தீபா , உங்கள் அன்புக்கு நான் அடிமை. நன்றி. என்னோடு இந்தப் பயணத்தில் இணைந்திருங்கள் .

5. Vgvnr

Vgvnr New IL'ite

Dear Abhising,

What happened to you ?

Why this sudden hibernation from writing and updating this most interesting topic of your blog ? Wake up and keep alive the thread.

Cheerio,
    Vgvnr

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

What happened to you ?
    Why this sudden hibernation from writing and updating this most interesting topic of your blog ? Wake up and keep alive the thread.

Hahaha hibernation is due to my usual illness"laziness":hide: And so difficult to put together the jumbling thoughts...also rereading some books. Will start blabbering soon.

7. jayabharathi9

jayabharathi9 New IL'ite

If anybody having Akilan's "vengaiyin mainthan" please upload it

8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

you rock.. your way of writing amazes me. I haven't written romantic strories in tamil. Many were recommended to me, but I always prefer reading Thrillers... I like Rajeshkumar's thriller novel, which I started reading since I was 10 years old. Then I didnt read novels for a long time. For the last 3 years I started reading Amarar Kalki's books one by one. I loved those... Even when I read the book amidst of busy traffic, I feel like I am in the scene explained in the book watching the characters by myself... I love his books and reading them is like a meditation for me..

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Happy that you liked my writing. Kalki's books are superb reads too.

Good travel companions are books. if not for books the who journey will end in boredom...!

10. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji,

I feel very proud to be an ardent fan of thi jaa. he makes us travel along with him in his stories. Enaku "moaga mullai vida "amma vandhal" romba pidikum. Thaakathai earpaduthum varigal avarudayadhu.

I love reading the books of "La sa Ra" very much. Some times we will not be able to comprehend his words completely. Every time we read it we will get a different tone.