1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

தி.ஜாவும் நானும்.....!

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by AbhiSing, Jan 19, 2009.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

அன்புள்ள அம்மா,

குழந்தை தான் முதன்முதலில் வரைந்த படத்தை அம்மாவிடம் காட்டிவிட்டு, ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்த்து நிற்கும் நிலையில் உங்களின் முன் நான். உங்களின் அன்பான பதில் என் முதுகில் தட்டிப் பாராட்டியது போல் உள்ளது. நன்றி.

என்னை ஒரு வாசகர் என்று வேண்டுமானால் சொல்லுங்கள், ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளலாம். ஆனால் எழுத்தாளர் என்றது உஙகள் அன்பைக் கா ட்டுகிறது. ஐ.எல்-லில் உள்ள முன்னோடிகளை அடிபற்றி நடக்கும் வாய்ப்புக்கு இந்த தருணத்தில் நன்றி.

துப்பறியும் சாம்பு, கல்கியின் அலை ஓசை -

இவற்றைப் படித்து ரசித்துள்ளேன். நான் சிறுமியாயிருந்தபோது, “இதய கமலம்” என்ற கதை படித்திருக்கிறேன். ஒவ்வொரு அத்யாயத்திலும் ஒரு கோலம் போட்டிருக்கும். அது திருமதி லஷ்மியுடையதா என நினைவில்லை. 4 சகோதரிகள் அதில் வருவார்கள். மூத்தவர் கமலா என நினைக்கிறேன். நான் இன்றும் நினைவுகூறும் அளவுக்கு, அது மிக அருமை.

தங்்களின் கருத்துக்கு மிக்க நன்றி.

அன்புடன் என்றும்
    விஜி

2. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Vijee,
    Wonderful blog..:thumbsup
    You have written it like a professional and i am very glad to learn that you can write so well. :cheers
    Very important point i wanted to tell you is that your words have a hypnotising effect.
    It brought me back to my teens , the mango tree shade where i sat and read mohamul ..i was deep into my childhood memories..which was full joy..
    Please keep it going at any cost..
    Loads of love,
    Sudha

3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

அன்பு மிதிலா அம்மா

தங்களின் ஆழமான கருத்துக்களுக்கு மிக்க நன்றி.
    நாம் எல்லோரும் தி. ஜா வின் பக்தர்கள் தான். உங்களை சந்திக்கும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்தால் ‘மோகமுள்ளை’ பரிசாக கொடுக்க விரும்புகிறேன்.

தங்களைப் போன்ற சிறந்த எழுத்தாளர்களும் தி. ஜா வைப் போற்றுவதும் நினைவில் கொள்வதுமே இன்றளவும் அவரது எழுத்துக்கள் எங்களைப் போன்ற வாசகர்களை ஈர்க்கின்றன. இன்னும் ஒரு 100 ஆண்டுகள் கழிந்தாலும், யாராவது ஒரு விஜியும் மிதிலாவும் ஏதாவது ஒரு (இணைய)தளத்தில் தி. ஜா பற்றி பேசிக்கொண்டிருப்பார்கள்.

கொத்தமங்கலம் சுப்பு வை நான் படித்ததில்லை. உங்களின் கருத்தைப் படித்தபின், அவரது புத்தகத்தை படிக்கும் ஆசை வருகிறது. முயற்சிக்கிறேன். மிக ரசித்த புத்தகங்களின் திரைப்படத் தழுவலை பாரா திருப்பதே நல்லது என்பது என் தாழ்மையான கருத்து. சில விதிவிலக்குகளும் இருக்கலாம்.

தங்களை இங்கே சந்தித்ததில் பெருமகிழ்ச்சி.
    நன்றி கலந்த அன்புடன்
    விஜி.

4. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Happy to meet new friends like you here. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. And by sharing your favourite books and writers you have opened the door of memories about wonderful women writers like Sivashankari, Indhumathi and AnuRadha Ramanan.

Who can forget Ms SivaSankari's 47 Naatkal, Nooleni etc and I also like her travelogues very much.

Indumathi's "Tharaiyil Irangum vimaanangal" was written in a different way based on human psychology and I enjoyed that too.

I regret to say that I did/do not enjoy Anuradha Ramanan's novels that much. I feel that she brilliantly brings out the sufferings of ladies which after reading them makes me very guilty(though its no fault of mine) But I like her articles in Aval Vikatan, kumutham etc.

Join me to to venture into more books and writers.

Thanks again Dear Nalini!

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear vijee,
    welcome to blogging and by the looks of it you have made grand entry...hey i do not read tamil fluently and will have to wait to read it with dhs help...though i am sure he will enjoy this as he enjoys tamil literature...ponnin selvam and shivakamiyin shabatham being his eternal favourites...at his insistence we too made a trip to tanjavur kumbakonam two years back and the temples were lovely..so was his enthusiasm in sharing the history of the same with me and dd...i shall be visiting your space vijee,happy blogging
    love
    Mindi

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

அன்புள்ள புஷ்பவல்லி அம்மா,
    என் வணக்கத்தையும் நன்றிகளையும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளுங்கள்.
    என்னுடைய பதிவு தங்களின் ஞாபகப் பெட்டகத்தை திறந்தது என்க்கு மகிழ்ச்சியே. தங்களின் பகவத் கீதை பற்றிய பதிவுகளை நான் ரசிக்கும் வாய்ப்பளித்தமைக்கு நன்றிகள் பல.

ஆம். கல்கியின் அலை ஓசை சுதந்திரப் போராட்டத்தை புதிய கோணத்தில் காட்டியது. சாண்டில்யனின் படைப்புகளை பற்றிய தங்களின் கருத்தும் புறந்தள்ள முடியாது:oops:. அதே சமயம் சாண்டில்யன் போர்கலைகளை/களங்களை விவரிக்கும் விதமும், பயணங்களையும், அரண்மனைகளையும், காடுகளையும், கடலையும், பாலைவனத்தையும் பற்றி படைத்துள்ள விதமும் ஒப்பற்றவை; நம்மையும் அவ்வுலகத்திற்கு இழுத்துச் செல்லும் ஆற்றல் உள்ளவை என்பது என் தாழ்மையான கருத்து.

உண்மைதான் தற்போது வெளிவரும் வார இதழ்கள் சினிமாவிற்கே முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுக்கின்றன(விற்கவேண்டுமே! வேறு வழிDrowning)

என்னோடு இந்தப் பயணத்தில் நீங்களும் இணைந்திருப்பதில் மகிழ்ச்சி.

அன்புடன் என்றும்
    விஜி

7. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

I am surely going to stick around here, and get to know more of your journey with authors vijee.... I am happy we share some really cute moments :)

Keep writing, Vijee!!

8. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the valuable comments here and in the phone.
    You, as usual are very good with praising words and I am basking in your love and friendship.
    :thumbsup yes I know hipnotism and have put a spell on you.

Happy that it brought back your teenage years and hopefully you will give a movie treat to thank me for that:hide:
    Seriously I too want my childhood years back(but sans the exams, ranks, progress reports)
    Share your yamuna with us dear for our pleasure too.
    Yes Sudha I intend to keep it going (God willing) and do stay with me here and outside too to encourage me.

Lovingly Yours
    Vijee

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

What more can I expect with you all my loving, caring, encouraging friends/relatives of my IL family. (That is the reason which I didn't hesitate for a moment to request a blog space when I had the inkling to ramble!)

And added to it is the legend author Thi. Jaa himself who is a magnet. I am really surprised and blessed to see all the legends (including you)here who has commented. Pleased that I got new friends who I have not met personally through interaction. I also thank the silent readers and would like them to join me too.Bow

Happy to know that your DH could translate it for you. Convey my special thanks to him. Also glad that he likes history and kalki. Undoubtedly Kalki's works are great.

Thanks for the encouring words and stepping here to comment my dear Mindi! Happy to have you as a co-passenger in my journey!

Loads of love
    Vijee

10. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

It is sweet of you to mention the cute moments and the interests/subjects we share.
    I am surprised at the precise moment which clicks two people to be friends. Definitely I would like you here as my friend to comment not only about books but in other genres too.

(By the way the colour of the shirt/blouse you are wearing is my favourite colour. I have many sarees and Churidhars in this colour. Previously my friends and now my husband hide the dresses in this colour when we go dress/saree shopping for fear that i would choose one yet again in the same colourRant)