1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

குஷ்பு கழுத்தில் பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலி!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by NANBAENDA, Sep 14, 2010.

1. NANBAENDA

NANBAENDA New IL'ite

பேஷன் என்ற பெயரில் ருத்திராட்ச மாலையில் பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலியை கோர்த்து நடிகை குஷ்பு அணிந்திருக்கிறார். நடிகை குஷ்புவின் கணவரும், டைரக்டர் கம் நடிகருமான சுந்தர் சி நடித்திருக்கும் புதிய படம் நகரம். குஷ்புவின் அவ்னி சினிமேக்ஸ் நிறுவன தயாரிப்பில் உருவாகியுள்ள இப்படத்தின் இசை வெளியீட்டு விழா சமீபத்தில் நடந்தது. இந்த விழாவில் முதல்வர் கருணாநிதி கலந்து கொண்டு இசையை வெளியிட்டார். நிகழ்ச்சியில் துணைமுதல்வர் ஸ்டாலின், கனிமொழி எம்.பி., அமைச்சர்கள் ஆற்காடு வீராசாமி, பரிதி இளம்வழுதி, நடிகர் கமல்ஹாசன், கவிஞர் வைரமுத்து, தயாரிப்பாளர் சங்க தலைவர் இராம.நாராயணன் உள்ளிட்ட பலரும் கலந்து கொண்டிருந்தாலும்... அனைவரையும் கவர்ந்திழுத்தது நடிகை குஷ்புவும் அவர் அணிந்திருந்த பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலியும்தான்.

ருத்திராட்ச மாலையில் பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலியை கோர்த்து அணிந்திருந்தார் குஷ்பு. பேஷன் என்ற பெயரில் அவர் ருத்திராட்ச மாலையுடன், பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலியை கோர்த்து அணிந்திருந்தது நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொண்ட சிலரை முகம் சுழிக்க வைத்தது. இதற்கு முன்பு சினிமா விழா மேடையில் அமைக்கப்பட்டிருந்த அம்மன் சிலை முன்பு நடிகை குஷ்பு செருப்பு அணிந்தபடி கால்மேல் கால்போட்டு அமர்ந்திருந்த விவகாரம் பெரும் சர்ச்சையை கிளப்பியது. இந்த விவகாரத்தை இந்து அமைப்புகள் கடுமையாக கண்டித்தன. பிரச்னை விஸ்வரூபம் எடுத்ததால் மன்னிப்பு கேட்டு பிரச்னைக்கு முற்றுப்புள்ளி வைத்தார் குஷ்பு.

இப்போது பேஷன் என்ற பெயரில் அவர் அணிந்திருந்த பிளாஸ்டிக் தாலியும், ருத்ராட்ச மாலையும் புதிய சர்ச்சையை கிளம்பியிருக்கிறது. தமிழ் பெண்கள் கற்பு குறித்து பேட்டியளித்து வில்லங்கத்தில் சிக்கிய குஷ்பு சுப்ரீம்கோர்ட் வரை சென்றதும் நினைவிருக்கலாம்.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

She can wear what she wants - plastic or gold or paper. Thats her individual right.

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    My cousin, who is 70, has mangalsutras of different south indian communities & wears, to suit her whims and fancies on different occasions. Her own mother & MIL do not question her or raise their eye brows, because it is her personal wish.
    My grandmother used to say, as a joke in olden days, that some ladies used to proclaim:
    Arjunan pola ambadayan irukkum pothu
    Achchanyam pola thali ethukku??
    அர்ஜுனன் போல ஆம்படையான் இருக்கும்போது
    அச்சான்யம் போல தாலி எதுக்கு??

That must have been told purely in the lighter vain.
    I personally feel, we should ignore, how ladies in the filmworld dress. They like to attract attention. Period!

Love,
    C.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Whatever kushboo says or does becomes an issue now.

I think it is her personal taste..

andal

5. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

i go with u all, dont know y the media interferes in others personal n make a big issues, today media s are moneyminded

6. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Thali as far as i think is just a fashion statement or economical status and does not have any significane.We have read in mythology and other stories that there is no mention of any thalis at all.who has created this ??? can one of us point the reasoning behind wearing one. it is only in king harichandra's story we come to know that his wife was wearing a chain like thing around her neck but nothing specific is mentioned. Being a woman it is silly that one takes up/racks things that an individual wears. are we not part of a modern society that one does not have any freedom to wear a piece of jewellary. :rant

nityakalyani

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Chitra Aunty,
    I'm not sure if its in lighter vein or not, but thats a நெத்தி அடி saying :):thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

What chitra mam said sounds interesting but sorry i'm not able to grasp the meaning properly :hide:..any helping hands :coffee

Artham purinja naala pinna indha pazhamozhi'ya use pannikalamnu oru nalla ennam dhaan
    (Just to understand the meaning of the saying)

9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

அர்ஜுனன் போல ஆம்படையான் இருக்கும்போது
    அச்சான்யம் போல தாலி எதுக்கு??

Cindhu,
    Let my try to explain the meaning..

Arjunan pola = Like the great Bow/arrow master Arjunan from Mahabharatha
    Aambadayan = Husband in Tamil-Brahmin slang
    Achaanyam = Bad Omen or mis-fortune or bad thing not suitable for life or Asingam( in tamil)

Full meaning : When you have a husband like Arjunan (strong and handsome from Mahabharatha) what is the necessity for an ugly , shapeless thaali to emphasize the marriage.

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi ranchu,

first of all thanks for clarifying so clearly..i was confused with the term achaanyam alone..other than that i am used to the rest of the slang and words..

but that was a good one ... :thumbsup...summa gilli madhiri adichu irukanga chitra mam :)