1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

இக்கரை கி அக்கறை பச்சை

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by iyerviji, Dec 19, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

மாமியாரும் மருமகளும் கூட இருப்பவர் நினைப்பார் மருமகள் கூட இருக்காதவர்கள் குடுத்து வச்சவர்கள்.. அவர்கள் கூட இல்லாதவர்கள் நினைப்பார்கள் நாம் இங்கே தனிய திண்டாடவேண்டி இருக்கு மருமகள் கூட இருந்தா எவ்வளவு நன்றாக இருக்கும் என்று.

கூட இருந்தாலும் கஷ்டம் இல்லாவிட்டாலும் கஷ்டம். கூட இருந்து மருமகளுடன் அட்ஜஸ்ட் பண்ணி கொண்டு இருந்தால் கவலை இல்லை. சந்தோஷமாகவும் நிம்மதி யாகவும் இருக்கலாம். குத்தம் கண்டு பிடிப்பவர்கள் எப்போதும் குத்தம் கண்டு பிடிப்பார்கள். மருமகள் இருப்பவர்கள் வீட்டில் போய் காணலாம் வாருங்கள் அவர்கள் எப்படி இருக்கிறார்கள் என்று

ஒரு வெட்டில் மாமனார் மட்டும் தான் இருக்கார். இந்த வருஷம் தான் மகனுக்கு கல்யாணம் நடந்தது. மருமகள் நல்ல அட்ஜஸ்ட் பண்ணி கொண்டு இருப்பாள் அதுவும் கலப்பு திருமணம் . அனால் அவ ரொம்ப அடக்கமான பெண். . எல்லா function க்கும் மாமானார் கூட போவாள். பின்னும் மாமனார் எதாவது தப்பு கண்டு பிடிப்பார். ஒரு நாள் ஒரு பூஜைக்கு தாமதமாக வந்ததற்கு அடுத்த நாள் வரவேண்டாம் என்று சொல்லி விட்டார். இது வரைக்கும்
    அவள் பொருது போகிறாள் எப்போ அவள் மனசு மாறும் என்று தெரியாது

இன்னொரு வீட்டில் மருமகள் கல்யனமான் புதிசில் மாமியார் ரொம்ப கொண்டாடினாள் , ஆனால் இப்போது எல்லாத்துக்கும் குத்தம் கண்டு பிடிக்கிறாள் .
    இப்படி மருமகளுடன் இருந்து மன கஷ்ட படுவதிற்கு பதிலாக அவளும அவள் கணவரும் தனியாக இருக்கலாம் இல்லையா.

நானும் என் கணவரும் தனியாக இருப்பது கண்டு சில்பேருக்கு பொறமை. எப்படி இருந்தாலும் அட்ஜஸ்ட் பண்ணிக்கொண்டு இருந்தால் கூடவும் இருக்கலாம். நீங்கள் என்ன சொல்கிறீர்கள்

2. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

விஜிமா, அற்புதமான thread. என்னை பொறுத்த வரை மாமனார் மாமியார் கூட வாழ்றது தான் நல்லது.
    பெரியவங்க கூட இருந்தால் அது நம்மல்க்கு தீங்கு வருத்தாது. அவங்கள நல்ல அட்ஜஸ்ட் பண்ணி போகிறதுக்கு ஒரு நல்ல மனசும் வேண்டும்.

3. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

நல்ல பதிவு ஆன்டி. விட்டு கொடுத்து போகும் குணம் இருந்தால் தான் கூட்டு குடும்பம் இனிமையா நடக்கும். ஆனா அவங்கவங்க வீட்டுல எப்படி இருக்கோ அடுத்த வீட்டுல தான் எல்லாம் பிரமாதம்னு பாதி நேரத்துக்கு மேல் பலர் நினைக்கிறோம். எனன செய்ய ஆன்டி, மனம் ஒரு குரங்குன்னு சும்மாவா சொல்லியிருக்காங்க? :)

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thaniya irukkara sugam ippo thaan naan experience pannaren aunty! Becos MIL passed away in 2008 and FIL in 1994. From the time of my marriage in 1987, we were all in a joint family only. I liked staying together. I definitely learnt a lot from them. I used to have great interactions with FIL. Even now, very often I feel he should not have left us all this early. Because only at the time he passed away, we saw the coming of so many TV channels and now so many music programms are telecast. Whenever I watch classical shows, I used to feel sorry that FIL is not here with us to enjoy. He used to love Carnatic music and would want me to accompany him to kutcheris. When some song is sung, he would ask my MIL to identify the raga and invariably she would guess it wrong. Immediately he would start teasing her. Likewise, when there is some news for them to tell me, first FIL will share it with me. Not happy with this, MIL would again come and tell the same thing to me. So he will say, dhaa, fiddle vandhaachu. In music, whatever the vocalist sings, the same thing will be repeated on the Veena by the accompanying artist. With this in mind, he used to make fun. But it always used to be healthy interactions and we three will have fun. This way, when immediately after marriage my husband left for Pune for almost a year, till his transfer, I did not feel lonely. We three used to go out and get along very well.

Just before seeing this thread too, I was talking to Sudha about my inlaws only. What a coincidence I saw this thread immediately.

5. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Vijima I come from a joint family and my parents and brothers were also living in a joint family. But since the flat was inadequate for three families and with children growing up my younger brother has shifted to his flat. But still the spirit of jointness is there..For every festival invariably my brothers meet at one of their houses alongwith my parents and celebrate the festival together. Many neighbours envy our family and say how is it possible for my mother to get alongwith her two DILs so well.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nimmi

Glad to hear that you like to be with in laws. Nice thought. Right if you adjust then you will have a happy lifeand the elders will be there to guide you

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena

I agree with your views .

[

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika

Glad to know that you liked staying with your in laws and learnt a lot from them especially that you were a pet to your fil. Good to knowthat your fil was music lover and you used to go with him for kutcheris.
    I think we both think alike as whenever I write some new thread you have so much to tell me and it is very interesting also more than my post. Thanks dear for sharing your experience with your in laws. They are lucky to have a daughter in law like you.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shuba

Glad to know that you have come from a joint family and celebrate the festivals together. Your mother must be adjusting type thats why she is able to get along with her dils. Lucky dils to get such a loving mother in law

10. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

hello viji ma , nalla karuthupost panirukinga,

yennai poruthavarai mamiyar mamanar kuda irukumbo yepdiyum yethavthu china mana kasapu illama irukathu adjust panni vazhalam anal ethanai nal adjust pana mudiyum athuvey oru nal vedichuduchu na aparam orutharoda mukam kuda paka mudiyathey, athanal , thirumanam ana pin thaniye irupathu nalathu oruvar methu matroruvaru entha keta abiprayamum nigazha vaipukal kuraivagum allava ,nalla natkala ona sernthu sandoshama irukalm ilaya ,
    ithu yen karuthu

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010