1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

அரீஸு ஆனி முளுங்கிட்டாங்...

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by manjukps, Dec 16, 2011.

1. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Thank you periamma. (Being your id is periamma, I really like you calling in the same relationship. Of course I don't have any periammas - both sides). I hope you read my other replies also where I have described my daughter's battery swallowing episode.

Replying in PM also

Regards
    Manjukps

2. krishlakshmi

krishlakshmi Silver IL'ite

The way you have narrated this incident is something making me to traverse with the incident .Great writing better try story writing.

3. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

என் சித்தப்பா பையன் (ஒரு வயசு) ஒரு தடவை ஒரு கண்ணாடி துண்ட எடுத்து வாயிக்குள்ளே (தாடைல ) வெச்சுக்கிட்டான். பார்தீங்கன்ன வாயில இருந்து ரத்தமா வருது. என்ன செய்யுறது ன்னு தெரியல. அதுவும் அன்னிக்குன்னு பார்த்த லீவ் நாள், எல்லாரும் என்ன பண்றதுன்னு தெரியாம இருந்தாங்க, என் அம்மா தான் தைரியமா அவனோட வாயில கைய விட்டு பார்த்த அப்போ தான் தெரிஞ்சுது, அவனோட வாயில ஓர் கண்ணாடி துண்டு இருந்தது. அப்புறம் எல்லாருக்கும் நிம்மதி.

இப்போவும் மறக்க முடியாத ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சி

4. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Manju,

Happened to read today. Though I bursted with my laughter on reading yr tamizh slang story, later I became serious to read fully. I enjoyed your in between umms too .... :)

When almost every kid swallowed something, this great baby (me ony) had put a plastic button of her dad's shirt (from the floor) into her nose. I dont know remember at which age, but I still remember , my dad rushed to the hospital in a cycle , kept me in his front, blah blah...

After grown-up, I asked my mom , how then the button was removed. She told me that Drs use some techniques to remove.

RGS,

apuram enna aagum...They would have washed him :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  5. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Latha, Aarchana, g3sudha for your likes and feedbacks.

Hi krishlakshmi,

Thanks for your feedback and assuming me to be fit enough to write story.

Hope you read the following links, my trial on story writing. Tell if u think I am fit enough

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...guages/144618-2986-3019-2970-3021-2970-a.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-in-regional-languages/141623-a.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...guages/141619-2972-3014-2975-3021-2994-a.html

Scribbled few poems too

Regards
    Manjukps

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Azhagaana mazhalaiyil adhuvum nellaith thamizhil...rasikkum padi than irundhirukkum...ippodhu naangal rasippadhai pola..Manju!

Sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  7. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sriniketan. Its ritual for all my relatives(a biiiig family) when they come for any function at that time. It was talked upon story along with one other story, which goes like a green cat in a black slate....(I don't remember that now) even during my marriage.

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.