§ Grand Invitation for IL meet in Hyderabad §

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by lathaa, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thappakunda saras. naaku residency 1 loh vokka family friends vunde vaaru,ippudu dubai velli poyaru..so chala sarlu akka ki vaccha.

nuvvu muscat thread loh participate chesava..akkada chala mandi members vunnaru..nuvvu kuda voka meet try cheyocchu...:idea

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

HI Ilites,

The much awaited,excited experience of first ever Hyderabad IL meet was attended by Yenetishashi,Kachapapad a.k.a Anamika a.k.a Aparna,Mrs.Alivelu and her beautiful daughter Sailaja who is doing Engg 1st year,Sabitha,Senorita and mee.

Shashi occupied with good schools in Hyderabad a very soft spoken person.

Aparna busy with a toddler and a Pre KG kid at home was all ears about IL.

Mrs Aliveli with her charming daughter was encouraged for more participation in IL.

Sabitha an intellect and so much enthusiasm to meet ILites and as she stated many times over the talk was not expecting me like what i am:idea ,Saby still curious to know what you have presumed me to be:).

Finally our Hyderabad Local Champ and Moderator Senorita very active,well groomed personality,any question about IL she has an answer everything on tips and toes.

No one got kids as the meet was planned for the short period and were in no mood for distractions:).2hrs flew away with no hint of time passing by with gupshup in full swing.

I personally felt wish we had more time to spend.But next meet should be an elobarate one.

We will have to wait for a day or two for an interesting description of the meet along with snaps from Sabitha and Senorita as they are yet to reach their destinations.

Thanks to the administrators and to all the ILites for creating such a woderfull platform,Indusladies:bowdown and maintaining it to be a special one.

Regards,
    lathaa

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

latha,

good to know about the meet

do post it in the ilmeetup forum..

I have seen senoritha,sabitha and you too. now waiting to see alivelu who used to very active in the garden thread..

shashi, and other too...let me wait for the photos...

(me too latha, did not expect you to be what you are see in the photo.escape jhoott.)

4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

OOPS!!! I really missed it. I was able to manage my work at ofc over the weekend by Sunday 11 AM. But I thougth already meet might have started and I need to come all the way from Madapur to Necklace road.
    So tired over the weekend and went home.
    Good narration by Lathaa about various persons participation in our team.

5. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Antai Sabi garu vachai dhaka wait cheiyali anna mata. Sabi yepudu reach avtaru. Shanti garu anatu waiting 2 c new faces.

6. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I was very eager to meet all but could not make it as there was no proper train back home that time -being a Sunday...Anyway madeup my mind to talk to the active ladies.Called Seno and talked to her and Latha.Both sounded very friendly, warm and sweet.I really missed alot ,I know.Will plan zone-wise and gather more ILites next time...:thumbsup
    Latha, tnx for the description..order cheysina snacks, photos tho saha ivvandi...hehe
    Waiting for more details and photos..
    Love
    Meena

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  7. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

Oh my god, i didnt visit the site for nearly 3 weeks and see what i have missed.bonk I wish i was there to meet you guys. Ok, definitely next time. Hope you all had fun.

8. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Oh Kavi, really hmmm we too missed you yar!
    Thanks and hope we all can make it more big next time!

Hi all, please check this link about IL Hyderabad meet :)

9. eyesha

eyesha New IL'ite

really this was the same case with me....i wasnt visiting the site for quite some time....awwww fish......i hope i wont miss next meet.by the way when is it ?:)

10. pari_arun69

pari_arun69 Bronze IL'ite

hi senorita hope u all enjoyed ur il meet.i am not able to view ur photos thro' this link.what to do.eargerly waiting to see ur photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.