return gifts required 20-25 nos

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by NarmadhaVinod, Dec 27, 2009.

1. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

sorry to interupt Narmada r they for return gifts?will your friends like them?

2. NarmadhaVinod

NarmadhaVinod New IL'ite

Yes, they are return gifts, i think they are quite simple, actually i had something else in mind, however let me wait until i get back something on the pricing etc. Do u have antyhing else in mind. more fancier? thanks

3. jaynash

jaynash Senior IL'ite

Hi. The price of all the jute bags comes within INR 100. For Return Gifts Raw Silk Bags would be good idea. They would come in the price what we are looking for. But pls let me know the size
    and whether you are okay with Raw Silk Bags.

Thanks
    Jay

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  4. NarmadhaVinod

NarmadhaVinod New IL'ite

yes Jay, i' ok with raw silk... something which is more fancier. Small hand bag is good enuf. Not looking for really huge ones. Pls let me know if you have any other ideas. thanks

5. poza

poza Senior IL'ite

Hello,

we are in the mfg business of Hand Embroideried handbag frm Kutch Dist of Gujarat. you can see few sample of my handbag from my post.

6. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Poza,

I am no moderator, but I am taking the liberty to say this, for the goodwill I have with this site. Please dont give your mail id here! You have been given way too many MC's!

Arch

7. jaynash

jaynash Senior IL'ite

Hi Narmada. The sample bag is the first one(orange). It can be done in tht model too. The material for the bag can be given in anothercolour( brown) which i have shown in another picture.. The material is called cotton brocade. The bag works out to within 80. The raw silk material is really nice, but it looks like it might work little expensive. But i havent got the quote still. I will be getting it tommorrow. But first let me know if u like the model of the bag. Materials and colours can be changed.

Thanks
    jay

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  8. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Narmada,

You may want to search for this online store - KaiPai.I think it is a blog, than a site. I have bought a couple of bags from them, though expensive - it is very beautiful.

Cheers
    Arch

9. NarmadhaVinod

NarmadhaVinod New IL'ite

Hi there, for gift idea, i was wondering where to get a glowing radiant god's idol? any body any idea, do you know where can I find such a item

10. jaynash

jaynash Senior IL'ite

Hi Narmadha

If ur still looking for bags, i have one last option. I would be going to my native place on 15th and there is a place where there is totally different type of bags. For Weddings and Parties those bags are used for return gifts. I will post you pictures. Have a look and if u dont like it u can tell me.

Thanks
    jay.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010