1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Today I am a Successful girl:)

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by dream.girl, Dec 20, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Bronze IL'ite

DreamGirl, I am happy for you. Congratulations & wishing you many more success and happiness in your life.

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

i wish you success in all the things you want to do. let god start showering his blessings on you. may u be cherished with loads of happy and enlightening moments. god bless you dear. am young at age but could understand your pain that you went through........! all the very very very :thumbsupbest for your phd.:)

3. Independentgirl

Independentgirl New IL'ite

Hi Dream girl,

Congratulations on your success, you got after all these struggles.
    Hats off to you girl:bowdown.

It gives others motivation that theres more in life to be happier than husbands and marriage.

Today I was feeling very low and depressed but after reading your thread i feel much more better and inspired to do something out of life.

Be happy and keep smilling:).

Independent girl..

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear DG,
    I was wondering where are you? Now your post clearly throws light on what had happened! i salute your bravery and positive approach to the life that made you achieve this.

When we are faced with pressures, deadlines and troubles we must resist the urge to worry and flit from one thing to another, or to get irritated or blame others, which would just drain our energy. Instead we should try to create a loving attitude towards ourselves and our situation as this will energize our spirit. A kind compassionate approach to life helps the mind to stay clear and focused and takes it to a higher level of spiritual intelligence.Your life shows this. It will be a lesson to those who are facing the same situation. All the best!!
    with love
    pad

<a class="timestamp-link" href="http://positivequotes.blogspot.com/2005/08/have-positive-approach-towards-life.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2005-08-05T00:24:00-07:00"></abbr>

5. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi DG,

Very happy to know about you. Its been a while that we are interacting. Let the peace and success remain with you ever.

I wish you loads n loads of success in the coming years.
    Have a happy new year.

6. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Wow..Congrats and a big hug.

I have to tell your story to my friend who is undergoing divorce because he decided to have an affair with his best friend's wife. Two marriages broken and she has been a house wife for 10 years. Now looking for a job. Now he is trying to take away the kids and every penny from her.

You are an encouragement. I was so worried about her.

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:cheers

7. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Dream Girl,

I feel so good that you could come out of your problems. Your success today must have healed all your wounds of the past. Now gear up for a bright future and if possible, when you become more successful, try to help the suffering girls in India who face such problems in a male dominant society.

Dream high, strive hard to achieve your dreams and be happy. Girls are also as human as boys. They must learn to take care of themselves. You are an ideal example. May god bless you dear.

love,

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Bravo Dream Girl !!!!
    God bless you and your parents for going through all this but did not falter at all despite the numerous blows.
    But your inner strength has given you all this...........now you are an independent and bold girl.
    All the very best with your finals and may you keep shining like the SUN !!!!!

9. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks a million for your wishes and blessings..

When I was searching for jobs I had promised myself and to god that I am gonna spend 10% of my earnings for those who are in need..

I pray that god gives me enough strength to do.

Hugs,
    dg..

1 person likes this.
  10. apavanireddy

apavanireddy Senior IL'ite

hi dream girl
    my heartiest congrats to uuuuu

and i wish u all the best for ur future.