Coffee Mornings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ixora

ixora New IL'ite

Hi Yashikushi,

Thanks for welcoming me. If u want to know, I can't take my eyes off from browsing the forum though I have lots of work in my office:)

One thing is for sure, no matter where we are, IL site unites us here and I feel like we are just 1 family.

2. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Hi Kantha Mami,

Surely will call Sudha and ask. sorry could not meet you, but next time will meet. How is your mother now? nice to know you are budding into a good cook.. if you are following Chitvish recipe then you need not worry. take care and i will mail you soon.
    love malathy

3. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijaya / Susri / Sai

how are you all?

Sai, Many more happy returns to pavi. how old is she now? nice to know you celebrated well.

take care all..

4. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Dear Saroj, Sudha / Viji Mami

How are you all? Saroj, how is your health ? enna achu?

Sudha, i am sure you have recovered from your 'jet lag' keep mailing.. i will call you some time.

Viji mami, how are you and family?

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

I also felt very happy to talk to you. But Gopika wanted my attention and was not allowing m eto talk. Hope we get a chance to meet next time.
    If God wills that will also happen.

Glad to know you had a wonderful meet and glad that you met Chitvish also. Saw all the pictures and everyone is lookign very happy. In a short time you have made a name in IL. Great going. All the best.

love
    viji

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viji mami, Saroj, Malathy, Sai, Meera, Vijaya, Kantha and a warm welcome to you IXORA !!!!
    Finally uploaded the Chennai Il photos in Bhooma's writeup.
    Have a peep there to see all of us in full wide smiles grinning like school kids let loose.... thats how we all felt and did not feel that we were all meeting each other for the first time....
    It was truly wonderful meeting Bhooma, Janani, Vijaya, Malathy, Vchintaravi mam, Shanvy and the kids and of course Veda....
    I missed meeting Saroj, Viji mami, Meera, Saikripa and Sadhu in person but extremely glad for having spoken to all of you and hearing your lovely voices on the telephone...better luck next time to meet the faces behind the voices !!!!
    By the way, I am slowly turning out to be a writing expert from the way I am using colourful adjectives.............hahahaha.........
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ilite-meet-ups/78545-slow-start-what-take-off.html
    The pictures are in page # 3.

7. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

dear Viji mami, Saroj, Malathy, Meera, Vijaya, Kantha &sudha
    good morning to all..
    pavithrakku, inniku hepatitis injection daypodukira naal..she is going to clinic with my FIL..she enjoyed her school very much.

saroj,
    enna achu unga healthkku?

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning dearies !!!!

Viji mami....how are you today? How are Pratima and Gopika? When is your DD arriving?
    Sai....how is Pavi kutti? Hope your leg is much better now (of course still with the bandage I guess !!)
    Malathy......did you get my email with the tel. nos.? How was the weekend? Last week we were in good old Chennai on Sunday at our lunch meet !!!
    Vijaya......how are you and sandy? How is her classes going on? Did you get my email?
    Saroj.........how are you re? Hope your health is ok now ad you are recovering !!! How is DS?
    Meera.........how are you and the kids? today can you believe that we had some drizzle and the weather is perfect to relax with a cup of ginger tea !!! Me in office beginning the week.....
    Kantha mami.........how are you? How is amma now?
    Having my dietary oat meal breakfast.......so you can guess the time .........7.50 now.
    Take care and enjoy your Sunday..........

9. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Good Morning all,

Yippe.. IL works ... how are you all? Sudha / Viji Mami / Saroj / Sai / Susri / vijaya / Kantha,

all well here, started off the week after a long holiday of 4 days for our national day..

weather is too good. went for a walk y'day..

all of you have a wonderful weekend take care..

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy

Glad to know that you had a wonderful time meeting IL friends. I am fine and so also Gopika and Pratima

Dear Sai

My hugs and kisses to Pavitra kutty

Dear Saroj

What happened to your health. Take care

Dear Sudha

Pratima and Gopika are ok. My dd is coming tomorrow. So I will have some relief. Glad that with God's grace I could manage Gopika.
    Ayyappa pooja is going on here. Yesterday Narayaneeyam was there , I took Gopika for that and today Laksharchana, today also had gone for the pooja with Gopika. She enjoyed listening to the songs.

Hi to all the other CM friends,

love
    viji

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.