Request Here , Your Problems

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by sunraise, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Tilaka

Tilaka New IL'ite

Sir ,

Can you please kindly let me know your predictions.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

2. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

or
    email me

thanking you
    god is always great
    sures sabaapathy

3. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi Sir
    I want to ask you a question on behalf of my friend. My friend got married and he was cheated by the bride's family and so his marriage was nullified. I want to know whether he has any dosham? What parigharam should be done and will he get married again?

His date of birth - 04th march 1977
    Star - Makam
    Place of birth - Chennai
    Time of Birth - 8.30 pm

Awaiting for a positive reply from your side.
    Thanks in advance

4. madhurit

madhurit Senior IL'ite

HI,

The below are the details of my husband, please tell the status of the job, health and finance positions of him. At present his job position is critical pls. tell us the remedy also.

Date of birth: 02.12.1964
    Time of birth: 06.15am, 2nd padam
    place of birth: Tenali

Please give me reply. Waiting for your reply with thousand eyes.

Thanks and Regards

Sudha Madhuri

5. ixora

ixora New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I'm asking on behalf of my sister. She is married but not leading happy life. her husband is jobless almost 15 years and she wishes to leave her husband. However, her husband is not willing to let her neither live nor die. Please help. She desperately needs your advice.

Husband DOB: 12/05/1970
    Time of birth: 5.00 AM
    Place of birth: Perak, Malaysia

Wife DOB: 30/01/1976
    Time of birth: 12.23 PM
    Place of birth: Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Thank you for your help.

6. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi sunraise

You had only told us that you will answer to our questions if we ask you some. So we had asked you some questions but you are not bothered to answer them. You have only started this thread and if you dont have time or if there is anything else because of which you are not answering then why did you start this thread. It is like we have wasted our time and posted and waiting for your response but you are not at all bothered to reply so. Please in future if you dont have time dont start such a kind of thread making people wait for days together with anxiety.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  7. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

hi sorry i understand yours

but you also have to understand or go thiru al post in this thread
    i have mention already that after i started this tread in midlle of this tread there was some problem to me as you all have which is not explainable and where i was helpless

but then also i have informed that i am busy and there is lot of confusion in this thread whre all time i have to come from tghe first page so i miss some of the member to reply

i agree i had made a mistake in my life time that i thougth to help people

and so if you go thiru the first page some where i ahve posted the i am not able to help in this tread due to my problems and litlle busy from my side

and second thing is that i think to close this thread i dont know how to do it

and in middle of the post i have request that members can send me private message so it will be easy for me sometime to help others

i am realy sorry if you didnt got reply from my side in this post

i am also having some personel problem in that i hav no time to log in IL

so when i have litlle time i jsut post some useful informations for our members

so please dont be anygry on me try please try to understand my position

god will never loose us

i cant say that i will be always on problem but one day it will be clear after i will be back

i hope you understand

God is always great Thanking you

again i am sorry

sures sabaapathy

Note : think or read twice when you post

Your post hurts me

8. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Sureshji,

Namaskar, I wanted to know about my daughter's life who is in trouble.
    She is married to my brother and their details are below.

SUCHITRA (PET NAME TEENU) 13-5-1988 MEENA RASI - REVATHI STAR
    SARGUNAN 21-4-1978 KANNI RASI - ASTHAM STAR

she is telling he is not compatible with her and she proposed for divorce after the register marriage, somehow we convienced and did the marriage according to our custom and till now she is not able to start a life with him. Kindly advise what to be done to make them to live together.

marrige date : 28-6-2007

Regards,

Bhuvan

9. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi sunraise, Iam sorry if i have hurt you. I didnt mean to hurt you but just want to inform you that i had posted some queries and was anxiously waiting for the answers everyday for a long time. I really am happy that you are doing this help voluntarily but since i didnt get an answer to the questions i just want to know whether you will reply or not. Now you please tell me if you can answer or not...

If you say no also its not a problem but atleast you must tell us that. If you had posted something like " Iam very busy i cannot answer your questions" or something like that atleast we will not be waiting no. That is what i meant to say.

Sorry again if i have hurt you. If you have time and feel like giving me an answer then you can give an answer to my question otherwise no problem i will forget it. Bye.

10. Tilaka

Tilaka New IL'ite

Sir,
    I have posted my query more than 2 times and every time i find my query unanswered. Please sir, can you please consider my query??? .I have been waiting for your reply for most than 2 months