1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Want to immigrate to Canada.Can anyone help me plzzz

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by niruvasu, Oct 30, 2009.

1. niruvasu

niruvasu New IL'ite

HI All,

I am sorry if this is not the palce to post this question .

Can anyone help me in apply for canada,I am staying in Irelnd dublin at present .I am on Student visa and I want to apply for a work permit or PR to canada.Can any one help mw how to proceed with the application ,I finished my Postgradute in computers from Irelnd and I finished my engineering in computers from india.
    I went into the online assesment called immigration expert and I was eligilbel to apply for work permit but I dont know how to proceed with the other processing details,I will realy thankful if some oen help me with this please.

Do you suggest me to move to canda from Ireland .Are the job apporutinites good down there ?

2. radhakarthik

radhakarthik Senior IL'ite

contact protechimmigration.com services in canada, we went through them and successfully got our PR, you can refer karthik anand from seattle, they will help you go through the whole process for a fee.

3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

The best place to start would be the official government website:

Welcome Page | Page d'accueil

It has all the required information you are looking for. Lots of job openings are coming up lately in Canada. You should be focusing either on Ontario or Alberta if you are applying for a work permit. The PR application under skilled labor category would take time. At least two years but you can be assured of a PR if they have your skill set requirement.

4. niruvasu

niruvasu New IL'ite

Thank you very much for you rfeed back I will start from today .