1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mother departs...

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Cheeniya Sir,
    May your Mom's soul rest in peace...she will be guiding you and your brother's family always!

sriniketan

2. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Cheeniya Sir

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Lakshmi

3. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

Cheeniya Sir,

Very sorry for your loss. She has lived a very good life and had a good end too. Thats is what I can gather from your post.

May God bless you and your family. I am sure her soul will rest in peace.

Anabika

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dearmost Cheeniya Sir,

I came here after a gap and am saddened to see this post from you.

My heartfelt condolences to you. I know that nothing I write here will help in reducing the pain you feel right now.

I only have empty words of solace to offer Cheeniya Sir.

My respects to your Mom.

SS

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  5. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.....May your mother's soul rest in peace...

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I logged in after some time today and what do I see here? Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is quite unfortunate for me that I had not been able to meet her though I have been wanting to. You must be missing her like anything now. I have not gone thro this post fully, am writing as soon as I saw that your mother had departed. I have no words to express myself!

7. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

My deepest condolences! May your mom's soul rest in peace and I pray to god to bestow more strength to your family to face this!

Best regards,
    Hema

8. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Dear cheeniya
    I know by saying a few words of solace the pain of loosing a mother would not be removed because mother is one such person where god himself has said he cant be everywhere and created her for us to take care of us right from when we could only cry and tell her we need food we have soiled ourselves the great service to her own kids she does with so much ease and expertise i should say
    loss of a mother is a huge loss which is irrepairable i can only say to you , you are very fortunate that your mother was with you all these years through all the odds and happiness phases taking care being a supportive pillar with her advices having parents till we grow old is really a boon i hope you will accept it.
    we can only be happy that she hasent suffered much at her age and had a silent exit so please take courage and give courage to your family members.
    radha

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I am back after reading the tribute fully. I am pained much when I read your words-now there is no one to call me child - yes, it seems that one is orphaned suddenly when one loses both the parents. It must be very difficult for you, I can only say that have solace that she had departed to the heavenly abode at the calling of the Lord. Her time in this world is over. Let her soul rest in peace!
    Though she had physically departed, her blessings to all of you will be there always.

10. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    My deepest condolences . No amount of consoling words can make good the loss of one's mother. I pray to God for her soul to rest in peace.

Radhi