1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aishwarya in hollywood

Discussion in 'Movies' started by aharia, Sep 3, 2009.

1. SweetDreamz007

SweetDreamz007 Bronze IL'ite

I watched Last Legion and did not like Ash ... her voice and accent were horrible ...her acting was the same flirty kind in some scenes as she was trying to be with Hritik in Dhoom ... same acting (or lack of it I should say .... :rotfl:rotfl) ... She looked very tannned in the movie ... I only wished there was a dhinchak song and Aish removed her shirt and trouser which she wore for almost whole movie , for a skimpy outfit and started dancing .... LOL ...see thats me with too much of bollywood movies ... :biglaugh

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Too much crap about this lady.. I know yeah she is beautiful and all.. but hey.. there are better beauties out there too... Her acting sucks to the core.. But am surprised why Mani is too much into her.. hmm.. directors :p

3. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Because of this he was forced to cast Abhishek too in Ravana, 'cos she was refusing to act otherwise !!! And Mani is apparently so frustrated with Abhishek's performance [ wooden , irritating face ] !! Esp. in frames he shares with Vikram, his inability is very obvious & he is totally overshadowed by Vikram's brilliant performance it seems. That's why Mani [ the so-called perfectionist ] is reshooting those scenes, trying to make Abhishek act better ... :rotfl; another reason for delay in Ravana's release.

4. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Me too. I skipped watching Guru because of her and wondering what to do with Ravana.

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

How I wish, he was THIS SERIOUS about our MISS WORLD's ACTING SKILLS AS WELL ! I hate her acting too !! And sometimes, the way she does Indian dance !! :rant

She is just good to be a manequin !

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  6. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Oh finally I found someone who thinks like me .......... I usually get bashed in forums when iI mention that Mrs.bachan cant act fr nuts....She is drop dead gorgeous abut she is just an overrated actress . :rant these days you cant say she is beautiful as wel .... with all the botox and that eye life she had done ... makes her looks so plastic.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  7. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

Aish is good looking , but i prefer Katrina in looks, both of them are bad at acting.
    If you saw one movie of Aish you have seen all. Why the noise about her?? Her acting is so artificial.

8. mandi

mandi New IL'ite

Aishwarya is good but I don't like her because she is too fake. She is always pretending that media is after her and it keeps talking about her, but instead its her publicist who publicised her tiny roles in mediocre Hollywood movies like she has become an A grade hollywood actress.

The truth is that more people in US think that Frida pinto (slumdog) is more beautiful than her... which is wrong but shows that not many people know her in the country.

9. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Haven't watch the movies yet...But from the photos she look as pretty as ever... :) But I prefer to see her in Bollywood kind of dresses... :bonk

10. shahanakhan

shahanakhan New IL'ite

She has been trying to make her name in Hollywood for God knows how long, but has failed to. In this quest, she has even ruined her career in India. This is what happens when people don't respect the people of their own country.