Feb 2010 Mommies :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by hydgrr, Jun 26, 2009.

1. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

Chukku,
    I have not heard any of my friends mention that the second trimester is bad too. Most of them start to feel pregnant and then you start showing so all the pampering is there.

Anyways, curd rice is good but I am feel so sorry for you that you still feel weak. Sending you best wishes and hopefully you should get better soon.
    Take Care
    Shyl

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. jelaja

jelaja New IL'ite

Hi,

I had my monthly check up last Thursday and when my doctor was checking she could n't get the heart beat, she was trying for few mins, had a cross face and finally said I want to scan. When the scan was done, she showed me my baby happily moving its limbs with perfect growth.

For those few mins before I could see my baby I had a broken heart. Doctor said baby is very active and was moving fast and I could n't catch up to get the heart beat. Me and my husband were finally relieved.

Hope all of you are having a fantastic improvement in morning sickness and take care too.
    Love,

Jelaja

3. chukku

chukku Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    Last week was terible for me. My vomiting became so much that i cant even walk or do anything. At last i had 2 bottles of drips and 2 injection to stop the vomiting. I really pray god let this vomitting stop for ever.
    my next visit will be probably first week of september.
    Chukku

4. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

thanx priya and shyl
    ya its so exicting to see our baby moving so well.

hi jelaja good to know that u n baby r fine
    it happens to me also dr could nt find the heart beat of baby but i m on scan so there was nothing to worry n we r watching...... that our baby is so active.its really very exiting moment of life

hi chukku
    hope u r fine now....i know vomiting is really bad.....ufffffffffff
    drink little little sip of lemon water at every interval of time my dr told to do so
    so that it will help to maintain water in body

rest fine with me
    with all symptoms n little fever also
    will go to gyne in sept 2nd week

5. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

OMG Chukku, I never realized that your vomiting was so severe. Hope you have regained some energy after the hospital visit. How are you feeling now after the injection to stop vomiting? Sending you best wishes for a healthy and safe pregnancy ahead.

Shyl

6. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya, Wow..your date moved earlier. Isn't nice to know that the LO decided to come a week earlier now. I'm glad that you are done with your move. Have you settled down in your new place?

Good that your hospital is closer to work so the 2 trips doesn't bother you. Keep us posted on the updates. Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy ahead.

Shyl

7. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

Jelaja, I am so glad that you were able to see the baby happily moving. I can understand that those few moments may have been like the longest wait.

Good luck with your pregnancy.
    Shyl

8. chukku

chukku Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Now i am slowly recovering as the vomiting has stopped. Still feeling tired and have guidiness. Generally during pregnancy the sugar levels used to increase but for me it is decreased. My doctor has advised me to increase my sugar intake a little bit. Thanks for everyone for your kind wishes for me to get well soon.
    Wishing everyone a happy pregnancy
    Chukku

9. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jelaja,
    good to know that ur scan went well and ur LO is doing well. BTW when is ur due date??
    -Priya

10. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Reem,
    good to know ur morning sickness and other symptoms have decreased. Good luck with ur appointment with the ob-gyn. Keep us posted.

-Priya