Massage lady for baby and mother in AUH

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by dearsins, Apr 7, 2009.

1. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Hi all,

Don't worry nav...The ladies on this website are extremely helpful and if they do have any information regarding your queries I'm sure they will reply back :thumbsup. Just be positive and hopefully someone will have the information that you need and you'll be able to find someone for yours and your baby's massage.

As for providing contacts I agree with you since giving out contact details is not allowed on the forums and it would be a long time to reach the stage of PM's. I got access to that facility myself just recently. Maybe the moderators can figure out a solution for such a situation? Hopefully some remedy will be found.

Meanwhile just wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Have sent you a PM Arabudupi.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Hey Nav,

If you are located in Dubai as the location details in your post indicate then you should have a look at these threads which might be useful for you. They have the contact details of a couple of ladies based in Dubai who provide massage services for babies and mothers:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-uae/11632-massage-services-ladies-babies-uae.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-dubai/55235-after-delivery-massage-lady.html

Hope you are able to find someone and me too!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  3. lublubna

lublubna New IL'ite

Hi All,

i recently had a baby and i too had a lady coming for oil massage for me an my baby.
    i live in Musaffah and this lady used to come from AUH city. After the first week she started coming at different timings each day..some days even late afternoon, which was very difficult for me :(. i have been extremely nice to her, even gave her advance money. then she stopped coming after 15 dys. i called her several times- but no answer. earlier she was complaining that it is difficult to get a taxi to Musaffah and all.

Her name is Shaji. So if you come in contact with her , my opinion will be to avoid her.

All the best to the expectant mothers!

4. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the warning lublubna!

Hope you and your baby are doing well:)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  5. jpatni

jpatni New IL'ite

HI there

I have a massage lady called Shobha ..who does these ..CEL no 050 3180775 ..All the best ..Where do u live ?? I m jyoti nd a mother of twin boys ..TC ..Hope to hear from you soon ..

Jyoti

6. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Hey Jyoti,

Wow twin boys...thats really cute and a very busy schedule too i guess:)

Thanks a lot for the info about the massage lady!

Take care,

Sofiya

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  7. fabtas

fabtas New IL'ite

I have recently delivered and am searching for a massage lady in Abu Dhabi. Does anyone have some contact?

8. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

Hi lubna,

Thanks for your warning. I made a booking with this lady for October. Once in a while she calls me and ask about whether everything is OK. She charges too much. That I don't mind, but i feel something is missing in between from her talks and I dont like her as she always calling me. Can I trust her.:hide:

9. lublubna

lublubna New IL'ite

Hi Nemo,

This lady used to call me also frequently when i booked her. And i thought Oh she was so good and caring. She was giving all the advices over teh phone also.

Yes, she talks too much and so loudly that the whole building can hear her:spin. She charged me 1600/- and i gave her 1000/ as adv. she cme only for 15 days. Some days when she will not come ( due to her so many outside duties) she will not even call me to say that she can't come. And i will be waiting ...

One thing good about her - she is a proffesional in post delivery massages. Even after 15 days of massaging i gained my strength.:clap

i guess, if you are staying in Abu Dhabi it will not be a problem ( as she can find taxi easily)

And yes, i have heard from many that all massage ladies talk too much!

when is your delivery due?

take care and all the best!

10. lublubna

lublubna New IL'ite

And one more thing!

Don't give advance money- as now only i know that nobody actually gives advance payment.