Meetups for Indian moms with children near Forstenrieder Allee!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by rajijanu, Jul 31, 2009.

1. rajijanu

rajijanu New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a son who is 3.5 yrs old and who goes to the Kindergarten close by during mornings.
    Its quite difficult to spend the evenings without any kids of his age for him to play with.
    It would be wonderful if any interested Indian moms with kids are willing to meet up at some chosen place. We can talk or do something interesting together.
    Other moms who dont stay close to Forstenrieder Allee (South Munich) are also welcome.

The idea is to meet regularly and have a nice time around.

Basically, i am from Bangalore. I know Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, and ofcourse English. One addition as of now is German.

So then waiting for your responses.
    cheers,
    Raji

2. vaniram

vaniram New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

I am Vani and I am also from Bangalore, but my nativeis Andhra.
    I have a1 year old baby girl.

We are new to Munich. We are searching for an apartment still. As of now we are staying in a hotel in PFALZER-WALD-STR.2. If you know any apt near to any Indians, pls mention. We want to move to any apt nearby some Indians.

Even my daughter is feeling so bored without any kids to play.I would like to know if the place mentioned by you is near to my place or not.If it's nearby please mention the landmark, I will be very much happy to meet you.

Cheers,
    Vani.

3. rajijanu

rajijanu New IL'ite

4. vaniram

vaniram New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Thanks for the info!!!
    We are looking for apt's using those websites, but mainly we want to have some Indians nearby so that it will be helpful for us.

Need some more info from you.
    I was feeding my kid Cerelac while in India, and Nan for formula milk.
    I want to know what can I use for substituting them.
    I found one product called Cinlac from Nestle group itself, so thought that might be a substitute for Cerelec. And so, just thought of checking it with you here. Also, there was a product called Bebe Pro(formula) from Nestle.
    Can I substitute that for Nan?

Thanks in Advance.

Vani.

5. rajijanu

rajijanu New IL'ite

Hi Vani,
    About baby food...i didnt try Cerelac substitutes here. I gave him the usual milk that is available (make sure its not long life milk....fresh milk having one week of expiry date..)... cause its good. You also dont have to boil it...just warm it a bit and have it.
    Yes i remember.. Hipps .. Vanilla reis (small bottles)... my son used to love it.
    Just check out the varieties of Hipps bottles available in your nearby shop..or even check other brands as well. Dont buy it in bulk to start with.. just check whether your baby would like it or not...and then may be you can decide for more.

So then, take care.
    cheers,
    Raji

6. sensan

sensan New IL'ite

hai raji and vani
    I am sangee from tamilnadu with 3 year old boy. Do you know any meetings for south Indians for deepavali function.Is there is any mom clubs in munich? Thanks in advance.

Sangee.